+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rocco on Conan O'Brien

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    And if he is in touch with his feminine side, maybe he should be talking himself out of his stockings and not someone else.

Now I am off to barricade my door before the Rocco-ettes appear to flout me for my ridiculous ways.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Well, his radar sure was off with Linda Staci (spl?). Could she have wanted to flee any more? She looked like a deer in headlights. No, check that. A naked deer in headlights.

Who is Linda Staci and what exactly happened between her and and Rocco (I missed the first half of last week's episode, but did see all of the previous 2).?
    When life gives you lemons ...
    you clone those lemons...
    and make SUPER lemons! - Principal Cinnamon J. Scudworth, B.Sci, Mad Sciences

She's an entertainment reporter for the NY Post, who had a bad dining experience, and ripped her pantyhose on Rocco's booth. Rocco said "We'll get you another pair....if you give me your old ones."

Along with being extremely shallow and rude while trying to be funny.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    It seems that Rocco trying to sell his celebrity to the diners in his restaurant rather than food and service. Maybe he can make back the money his backer invested in the restaurant this way.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    Hey, name one man that has had perfect experiences with women. I can't. He's human and he has a penis. That usually sucks out intelligence for people who have them.

Anyway, the Linda Staci thing went bad, but she was uncomfortable anyways. Reading her review she was nervous and Rocco probably was trying to loosen her up. But hey, today's episode will saw Rocco as what he really is.

FORT Regular
    I missed it, I am soo sad, oh, well, Conan repeats come on Comedy Central, I'll see it today!!

ROCCO, YOU'RE GORGEOUS, I LOVE YOU!!!

Did I spell Central right??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12