+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting article in today's NY Post

Quote Originally Posted by Uzay
    You are an OK waiter.........You my friend are a mid level server with huge charm, but you like to let the management know too much about what is going on in your head and heart.........It's not just technical skill and and savvy but a certain mindset that makes a good nyc waiter.
    You can have all the skills in the world, but you have to get along with the rest of the gang and your boss! Matching personalities is very important to a successful operation!

FORT Fan
    I wish to thank Uzay for having the guts to respond and clarify why Brian could not cut is at a waiter. I guess it is a very difficult place to work..I am sure I would do not better then Brian. I am glad it was not because Brian was too ugly, but because he was not a good enough waiter. Hang in there Brian.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Final5
    I wish to thank Uzay for having the guts to respond and clarify why Brian could not cut is at a waiter. I guess it is a very difficult place to work..I am sure I would do not better then Brian. I am glad it was not because Brian was too ugly, but because he was not a good enough waiter. Hang in there Brian.
    Although somewaht agree with what Uzay says he isa not exactly impartial

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by zenial
    Although somewaht agree with what Uzay says he isa not exactly impartial
    The problem was and I agree that I was not "Their kind" of waiter

FORT Newbie

Brain's Looks

Maybe it's me but Brian I think you are cute. Some of the people who are assumed attractive have some major flaws. You have a softness but the whole intense conversations you've had caught on camera are a bit scarey. Just my two cents. Good luck.

Oh, how tall are you Brain and how tall is Rocco and Laruant(?)? B/c the folks seems huge there.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Belowthebelt
    Maybe it's me but Brian I think you are cute. Some of the people who are assumed attractive have some major flaws. You have a softness but the whole intense conversations you've had caught on camera are a bit scarey. Just my two cents. Good luck.

Oh, how tall are you Brain and how tall is Rocco and Laruant(?)? B/c the folks seems huge there.
    LOL. About the conversations I have had. I am such a mellow dude,and I didn't talk much on camera. When I'm at work I try to be all buisness. When I did talk on camera it was because something was bothering me, it takes a lot to get to me but when it does I am very vocal. They didn't show much of the after parties, laughing, joking, mabye they will. In fact the party that I was talking about the money both before and after that discussion was a blast, I was drunk off my ass singing TOOL, however they chose not to show that.

Anyway I'm 5'10" thanks for the cute comment. Rocco is about 6" I think Laruant is about the same.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I think that Rocco is an arrogant ass. Just my opinion from watching the show. He has lousy people skills and acts so immature.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Fan
    I have to agree that Rocco comes off looking like a complete jerk. He reeks with insincerety.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12