+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an out of work reality TV actor?

FORT Regular

Looking for an out of work reality TV actor?

So here's the deal. As some of you may know many of the servers including myself were fired after the show was over. Not from lack of ability but for reasons unknown. We are looking for jobs, we all have at least 2 years serving expirence, and we are broke. If you work at or know of a restaurant in manhattan that is currently looking for servers please let us know.

Sorry about the self-whoreing. But everybody has bills.

FORT Fan
    which one are you?

FORT Regular
    If you saw the first episode. I was joking about my pant size. In the thrid episode I was defending the serving style in the server meeting.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by zenial
    If you saw the first episode. I was joking about my pant size. In the thrid episode I was defending the serving style in the server meeting.

were you the guy with the facial hair? Or the twig of a guy with long hair?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Final5
    were you the guy with the facial hair? Or the twig of a guy with long hair?
    facial hair

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by zenial
    facial hair
    Cool, you seemed a little crazy, disheveled etc, but on this forum you seem very intelligent and alert. This is not meant as an insult at all! but has anyone ever mistaken you for a homeless person? You have a unique look as opposed to many of the "actor" types on the show.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Final5
    Cool, you seemed a little crazy, disheveled etc, but on this forum you seem very intelligent and alert. This is not meant as an insult at all! but has anyone ever mistaken you for a homeless person? You have a unique look as opposed to many of the "actor" types on the show.
    It's very funny you should say that. A the audition/interview I was wearing a paint splattered shirt, a grey hoodie, and a long gotee. Roccos first question was are you looking for kitchen staff I said no server, but im kitchen staff at heart. I knew I couldn't comete on the looks so I went the exact opposite. And with any luck that "unique look" will help my acting carrer. If you get a chance check out my site www.talentgarage.com/brianallen.

ps. I have played a homeless person before.

I guess all your praise about Rocco's vision didn't benefit you in the long run. Maybe after last nights show he might hire you back.

So, I've read in a lot of other threads that most of the staff ended up getting fired? So, if I were to (hypothetically...hehe...) go to Roccos, who would I recognize?

Hey I have a question for you "zenial" .....did 4000 people really audition to be hired at this restaurant? And how was the job ad? Because, I would be thinking that the reason that a lot of people didn't quit right away (think Gideon) would be the exposure they would get? BTW- I missed the first episode, so if this was all covered I apologize.

-Lyzetth

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefWinduAZ
    I guess all your praise about Rocco's vision didn't benefit you in the long run. Maybe after last nights show he might hire you back.
    True. But to be honest i really believed that it was a cool concept for a restaurant. It had nothing to do with the ass kissing factor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast