+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for an out of work reality TV actor?

Zenial, it was asked why you were let go. Do you mind sharing? Also, how has the job hunting been? Any bites yet? The Best of Luck to you.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LastDJ
    I was watching some reruns of the Restaurant last night and saw a familiar face. Since you worked with these folks maybe you can tell me if my hunch is true. Did one of the guys also get a makeover on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? I believe his name is Alan Corey?
    I noticed that too! Can anyone confirm that it is the same guy? He's a runner at Rocco's and he's the one that breaks all the bar stuff on Queer Eye. What does this mean about these shows?

Quote Originally Posted by slayer
    I noticed that too! Can anyone confirm that it is the same guy? He's a runner at Rocco's and he's the one that breaks all the bar stuff on Queer Eye. What does this mean about these shows?
    I found this article on Alan Corey...interesting...
    http://money.cnn.com/2003/03/21/pf/m...orey/index.htm
    Then I found the episode with Alan C. on QEFTSG...has to be same guy!
    http://www.bravotv.com/Queer_Eye_for.../Episodes/111/

Quote Originally Posted by slayer
    It seems that a few contestants have been on more than one reality show. This has expanded outside of the Bravo network. One guy on BMB was also on some show called Lost. There are probably other examples. Most likely, the more wide spread "reality" shows become, and there are new ones daily, the higher the possibility is for seeing the same person again. It doesn't seem to be against any rules at this time. Bravo might want him to be recognized otherwise he would have easily been edited out. It's an inexpensive way to "advertise" QE/SG on The Restaurant and vice versa. If it creates any kind of buzz or controversy, then that is good for the network.

Some reality shows i.e. The Real World and Road Rules look to feature the same participants on other shows such as, RW/RR challenge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123