Closed Thread

Thread: Hey! What happened to New Thread?

Hey! What happened to New Thread?

I posted a new thread last night wondering if this were all a put-on, if Rocco was really a shoe salesman from Omaha and had no restaurant experience whatsoever. I was kidding.

BUT - Where did the new thread go? I SAW it last night. It even received a response. And now, 8 hours later, it's gone.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    I posted a new thread last night wondering if this were all a put-on, if Rocco was really a shoe salesman from Omaha and had no restaurant experience whatsoever. I was kidding.

BUT - Where did the new thread go? I SAW it last night. It even received a response. And now, 8 hours later, it's gone.

In order to limit the amount of stupid threads (yours included) many times the monitors will add it to an existing thread which is somewhat related. I heartily agree as if they did not, we would be swamped with so many useless threads from people who think they are clever. Click on your history and you should find it located within an existing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Final5
    In order to limit the amount of stupid threads (yours included) many times the monitors will add it to an existing thread which is somewhat related. I heartily agree as if they did not, we would be swamped with so many useless threads from people who think they are clever. Click on your history and you should find it located within an existing thread.
    Thanks for the info. By the way, you didn't read my posting in its entirety so I think you should reserve judgment on whether or not it was stupid.

I merged it with te thread already speculating if it is "faked", where it belonged. It's titled "More fake than the mosaic on the floor."

In the future, if you have administrative questions, which do not belong in the Restaurant forum, please ask a mod privately, or post in the Announcements forum. Mods all appear everywhere with their name in red.

Closed Thread