+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Would you work for Rocco?

There is also fans that marry murderers in jail,they could even be RIGHT here on our forum. We can only judge from what WE see on the show,Mama is being used and Rocco is a pompous a**.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

FORT Regular
    Ok, everyone, I tried really hard to play nice, however, it seems like everyone is taking offense to the fact that I respect Rocco, so, I just wanted to say good-bye *sniffle*

I thought this would be a forum for fans, however, it seems like everyone just wants to hate and bash, so go ahead...have a ball...

No, I am NOT a stalker, no I am NOT a publicist, and no I am NOT a girlfriend. Just a fan, K?

Bash away!!!!

****Caio, Rocco, I still love you!!!!!****

FORT Newbie
    Not to be a stickler, but the correct spelling is:
    ""CIAO"
    Arrivederci e buona fortuna!

FORT Regular
    i really love how none of his employees are posting here (except for mistres who i believe is rocco himself)

A woman of substance WildThymeWoman's Avatar

Mama Meatballs..

Quote Originally Posted by Final5
    to me, Mama is the real ass...she could be a soothing pressense to the harried staff, but instead is more interested in looking like the stereotypical old italian mama. She is as cold as her son. I would not be surprised if after the cameras turn off, she starts cursing like a sailor in a deep brooklyn accent.
    This comment about Mama is a bit harsh and pretty disrespectful....The only criticism that I have is that Mama raised a spoiled brat who is disrespectful to everyone around him...but then again, everyone always blames the mother - Rocco, is after all, a 37 year- old man.

Besides being a poor manager - Rocco sucks at PR. Why did he not personally make sure that Linda Stasi's (NY Post Critic) meal was served to her promptly and warm??? I think he was too busy playing touchy feely with some other hungry patron in the restaurant.

Also, if you want to schmooze someone - you don't insult them by being disrespectful. What was Rocco thinking when he asked for Linda Stasi's stockings? Did he think she would be flattered that he wanted to sniff her panty hose?

Although, he is easy on the eye - he has so much to learn about women....and men as well...
    Well-Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Regular
    yeah i never thought of that. he must have thought she would swoon at the thought of rocco wanting her panty hose.

(and how ugly were those women he was flirting with????)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by eve25
    yeah i never thought of that. he must have thought she would swoon at the thought of rocco wanting her panty hose.

I'da given Rocco my pantyhose. I would have wrapped them around his neck realllllllllllll sexy like and then tied them in a knot AND SQUEEZED TIL HE TURNED BLUE!

~*~ Maji *~

A woman of substance WildThymeWoman's Avatar

Brutal but effective....

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I'da given Rocco my pantyhose. I would have wrapped them around his neck realllllllllllll sexy like and then tied them in a knot AND SQUEEZED TIL HE TURNED BLUE!

Maybe he'd get the picture - or not!
    Well-Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by eve25

Maybe he needed to get a little somein somein to relax, obviously that was the only thang on his mind that night...a little Sexual ChiKong breathing...hhmmmm

PS: Spellcheck, I meant to spell that word wrong, mkay? So, you can relax...get you some!! ; - )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast