+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Would you work for Rocco?

FORT Regular
    Why would he/should he take the chef's jacket off? It's HOT!!!

LOVE YOU ROCCO!!!!!!!!!!!!*kisses*

Quote Originally Posted by MsTresMulder
    OMG!!!! So...she's supposed to be in bed, just waiting for her time, or what?? God, that's so messed up! Can't you leave his mother out of it! So what, if you hate him, can you honestly hold it against a mother for standing by her son and being there for him when he needs her???

Why shouldn't she live and be around people and do something she's probably enjoyed and perfected her entire life, cooking?

I mean, of course, I am sure she has her limits, but that is not for anyone else to say but her. Just because she's older doesn't make her less of a person or less of a mindful person!

If you have children or people close to you...I would hate for them to call you senile. Wouldn't you? I am 22 and far from it, but I would hate for people to assume things about me just because of my age. I bet she could teach you a thing or two...that's just wrong, have some respect!
    Okay, first of alll, I do not hate Rocco. I actually think his whole "party boy/ chef" thing is very entertaining. Second of all, in case you missed it, I said that was my opinion. You're pretty keen on getting out your opinion of undying love for Rocco. I never knocked you for that!

And I am not changing my mind about the fact that I don't think the woman has a clue as to what's going on in the day to day, business end of the operation there. She seems to be having a blast and more power to her, but if I worked there I wouldn't be going to Mama to ask her what my duties were for the night. I think she's there as a marketing tool which I find kind of distasteful. My own father is 73 years old and is still very active. I am not anti-elderly by any means.

And being 22 would have nothing to do with me assuming things about you; it's your attitude that has me assuming things. It's not the fact that you disagree with me. It's your complete lack of tact in disagreeing with me that I find inappropriate. You can't dictate to people what their attitudes and opinions should be. It's fine to disagree, but you don't need to cop a "holier than thou" attitude about it. So you looooooove Rocco. That doesn't mean I, or anyone else, can't have an opinion about him or the people on the show that is in contrast to yours. I don't look forward to being attacked by you just for expressing my opinion.

If you had ever worked at a restaurant, you would know that some customers LOVE to be right.
    SOME?? Don't you mean 90% of the customers??
    --->IDIOTS MAKE LOUSY CRIMINALS<---

I don't know if I would be able to work for Rocco, while the cameras are rolling. I mean being a server is a difficult job. I don't think that I would be a good server with a camera in my face all the time.

Serioulsy though, as a customer, seeing all the cameras in the restaurant, would you expect to get the best service? Would you expect everything to come out correctly with all the added stress of producers? Hmm, I just wonder what people think??
    --->IDIOTS MAKE LOUSY CRIMINALS<---

FORT Regular
    ---That doesn't mean I, or anyone else, can't have an opinion about him or the people on the show that is in contrast to yours. I don't look forward to being attacked by you just for expressing my opinion.---

Dude, you called a 78 year old woman an ass! Sorry that I took offense!! Don't be so sensitive, k?

Dude, you called a 78 year old woman an ass! Sorry that I took offense!! Don't be so sensitive, k?
    Dude, that was not me! Now can I take offense to the fact that you don't even bother to remember or check on who wrote what?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisette
    Dude, that was not me! Now can I take offense to the fact that you don't even bother to remember or check on who wrote what?
    Of course you can, sorry, I must have gotten you mixed up w/ someone else.

(you still said mean things)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Why would he/should he take the chef's jacket off? It's HOT!!!

LOVE YOU ROCCO!!!!!!!!!!!!*kisses*
    Captain? Do vomit bags come with this flight??

::searching relentlessly::
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Newbie
    Some people on this forum are making it very undesirable to be here anymore. YOU may love Rocco. Good for you. We heard you. You love him. We get it. But, um, can you please stop taking offense to every poster that doesn't ADORE him? Everyone has a right to their opinion. We have heard yours. Can we please move on?

BTW...is that you Rocco?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tvfreaky
    Some people on this forum are making it very undesirable to be here anymore. YOU may love Rocco. Good for you. We heard you. You love him. We get it. But, um, can you please stop taking offense to every poster that doesn't ADORE him? Everyone has a right to their opinion. We have heard yours. Can we please move on?

BTW...is that you Rocco?
    AMEN TO THAT!
    The frantic postings in favor of Rocco sound less like fan fever, than PR spin. A friend and I have a bet that she works for his publicist, and Rocco is standing next to her each time she posts. We all agree to disagree, that's what this forum is for. The funny thing is, there are only 2 or 3 people coming out so strongly in favor. Two of them admit to being on his payroll. If the third one isn't, he may want to beef up his security, 'cos I sense a stalker. Just my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast