+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: “Everything’s cold but the bread” - The Restaurant Recap (8/3)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by polli P
    Loved your recap Caligirl...just one minor correction...the hostess who was disgruntled with Alex who was schmoozing and singing instead of working the "podium" is named Foye (not Faye)...I happen to know 'cause she is my sister-in-law...tee hee!

You go FOYE!!!

uhn-huh!
    Thank you for the correction. Duly noted, polli.

Foye seems to be the only sane one in the crazed jungle that is known as "The Restaurant."

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Final5
    Cali,

I actually loved Boarding House..thought it was another unique idea in an otherwise stale Reality world. Since you do the recaps, I am sure you will agree that the Amazing Race is the only consistently brilliant reality show.
    actually Final5, I just wanted to clarify that it is Cali who does the recaps for The Amazing Race, while CaliGirl recaps The Restaurant. It's a little confusing, as both ladies write fantastic recaps for the FORT, but they aren't the same person. They are both, however, reality tv junkies to the core, and talented writers to boot.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Thank you for the correction. Duly noted, polli.

Foye seems to be the only sane one in the crazed jungle that is known as "The Restaurant."

CaliGirl,

LOL!

It's hard to be objective when it comes to Foye...she can be both sassy and serious...and she isn't shy when it comes to taking out her aerosol can of ass-whupping!

No doubt you and Foye are cut from the same sassy cloth!

Enjoy!

Thanks for another great recap, CG. I keep forgetting to watch this show--Sunday nights are just not a good time for me--but I don't feel I'm missing out at all, as I'm sure your recaps are infinitely more enjoyable.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Nice job on the recap! The show goes so fast it makes my head spin sometimes. Just a note to everyone that posts, remember reality shows are edited. Everything you see doesn't always happen in the sequence you see on the show. Be nice when making comments, you never know who's reading the messages on the board. Just my 2 cents.

Be nice when making comments, you never know who's reading the messages on the board. Just my 2 cents.
    While your 2 cents are appreciated, contestants coming to this site should be aware that this site's sole purpose is to talk about reality shows. Good, bad, critical, insanely in lust, whatever. If they can't handle a little criticism, then they don't need to visit. We aren't a destination for contestants, but instead they are the point of discussion. If I say that I really dislike a piece of art on a gallery wall, and the artist happens to be standing within earshot, does he have the right to approach and try to correct me? No. These are our opinions, and we love 'em.

Back to your regularly scheduled recap praises...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    While your 2 cents are appreciated, contestants coming to this site should be aware that this site's sole purpose is to talk about reality shows. Good, bad, critical, insanely in lust, whatever. If they can't handle a little criticism, then they don't need to visit. We aren't a destination for contestants, but instead they are the point of discussion. If I say that I really dislike a piece of art on a gallery wall, and the artist happens to be standing within earshot, does he have the right to approach and try to correct me? No. These are our opinions, and we love 'em.

Back to your regularly scheduled recap praises...
    Well i'm on the show and I completley argee with John here.

FORT Newbie
    I'll admit, I'm a slow learner- but it just came to me:
    "The Restaurant" is "Joe Millionaire " for the upscale food crowd.
    Good looking guy starved for publicity, agrees to do TV show. What he doesn't know is that there's a surprise- He's going to look like an idiot.
    At least you could feel sorry for Evan. Rocco has been around the block too many times to have not seen this one coming. I'm thinking they'll be going in to reshoot the ending. You know, the one where Rocco hangs the AMEX "going out of business" sign.

I agree, Firenze. I'm waiting for Rocco to mention that Amex has pulled out the "Small Business 'Closed' line of credit collectors".

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by zenial
    Well i'm on the show and I completley argee with John here.
    I have not seen any meaningful contributions by you on the show, or on the FORT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast