+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quote needed

FORT Newbie

quote needed

Can someone please tell me the exact quote of when Rocco said during the premiere show something like, "If someone wants a dachary and you know we don't have blenders, go and buy a blender. Or go to the bar next door and buy a dachary," etc.?

Thank you.

[QUOTE=ryudo]Can someone please tell me the exact quote of when Rocco said during the premiere show something like, "If someone wants a dachary and you know we don't have blenders, go and buy a blender. Or go to the bar next door and buy a dachary," etc.?

It was the guest comes first. Whatever they want GET IT even if it is bending over backwards to get it. Make em happy and kepp em coming back

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=M0MMIE0F005]
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo
    Can someone please tell me the exact quote of when Rocco said during the premiere show something like, "If someone wants a dachary and you know we don't have blenders, go and buy a blender. Or go to the bar next door and buy a dachary," etc.?

It was the guest comes first. Whatever they want GET IT even if it is bending over backwards to get it. Make em happy and kepp em coming back
    Thank you. Would you happen to have the whole thing (including the part about the daiquiris and blenders) in its exact words?

Not to sure about the exact quote but he said if they order a dachary and we don't have a blender 'BUY IT!' If you have to go to the bar next door and buy one .....do it. If they order it you find a way of getting it!
    Hope this helps

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by M0MMIE0F005
    Not to sure about the exact quote but he said if they order a dachary and we don't have a blender 'BUY IT!' If you have to go to the bar next door and buy one .....do it. If they order it you find a way of getting it!
    Hope this helps
    MOMMIEOF005,

I really appreciate your help. If you or anyone else has the show recorded and wouldn't mind fast-forwarding to that part of the show and jotting down the exact quote, I would owe you for life. Thank you again.

Was is this so important?? What do you want to use it for?
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by taracran
    Was is this so important?? What do you want to use it for?
    Yes, very important.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo
    Yes, very important.

I have a tape lent out to my mom. I'm pretty sure that the first episode is on there. As soon as I get it back from her (in a few days) I will take a look at that scene for you and get back to you. Unless Gideon or somebody has already helped you out. Let me know, okay?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl
    I have a tape lent out to my mom. I'm pretty sure that the first episode is on there. As soon as I get it back from her (in a few days) I will take a look at that scene for you and get back to you. Unless Gideon or somebody has already helped you out. Let me know, okay?
    Great - thank you very much.

FORT Fanatic
    Ryudo? Are you out there? Want to make sure you're still around before I rewind, etc, to get the quote for you. Let me know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast