+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you been to Rocco's?

FORT Fan
    I simply want to know how good the meatbals are? They looked awesome. How stupid if Rocco fires people since many guests will come just to see the wait staff.

FORT Regular
    Let me say this about the food. It was really good mabye it was served a little cold to some people. But 99% of all the people were very happy with the food, when we all had the food tasting I was very impressed, although the portions were rather small

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Everytime I watch the show I'm always so amazed that all they show are people complaining about the food. I mean, I thought this show was put together to help get the name of the restaurant out there, but if all the audience sees are people complaining, who will want to go there?? I'm confused!! Plus, I just KNOW that SOME people like the food, I wish the editors would show some objectivity and show the audience a more balanced view of the food, although maybe it really isn't that good?? Anyways, that's just my opinion.

Hug me!
    are you sure the foods weren't served cold ?

Thanks for the responses everyone!

I've walked by the place a few times and to my surprise, it was always full - even on late night weekdays, when I thought I would be able to get tables walking in. I guess it's b/c the show is on air now. Anyway, based on the reviews so far, I've decided to go - hmmm, can the insiders on this site get me a quick reservation? - to try the food and see if I can get Rocco to hit on me (or at least touch my thigh - what's up with that scene!!!)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by marvine

I've walked by the place a few times and to my surprise, it was always full - even on late night weekdays, when I thought I would be able to get tables walking in. I guess it's b/c the show is on air now. Anyway, based on the reviews so far, I've decided to go - hmmm, can the insiders on this site get me a quick reservation? - to try the food and see if I can get Rocco to hit on me (or at least touch my thigh - what's up with that scene!!!)

Please let me know how tough it is to get reservations..also report back on the meatballs..I saw on the menu it is 15.00 for meatballs and spagetti..that is not bad.definately worth trying. Also, please let us know if the old bag comes up to your table if you order her meatballls.

The Real Thing

reservations.

We are booked thru the end of August. There is no slow night. If you want to walk in and are ok with eating on the patio outside, that is your best shot. try 5:30 when we open and after 10:00 pm and if you ask for me at the door, I will see what I can do. This is probably a huge mistake, but I want you guys to taste the food and experince the place and make up your own minds.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marvine

Yes, waiter, I would like a 'thigh rub', w/ a side of 'up the skirt please'.

Excuse me? Oh, yes, I did shave today...actually, I wax.

And for desert, can I have a 'tougue in my ear'? But, can I substitute the ear for mouth, would that be possible? HMM, that sounds so good, thank you...I am so hungry, I can't wait...I am serious...Rocco?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzay
    We are booked thru the end of August. There is no slow night. If you want to walk in and are ok with eating on the patio outside, that is your best shot. try 5:30 when we open and after 10:00 pm and if you ask for me at the door, I will see what I can do. This is probably a huge mistake, but I want you guys to taste the food and experince the place and make up your own minds.
    Thanks Uzay!

FORT addict

how long in advance...?

Uzay...
    i see that you said you're booked untill the end of August, but i was wondering, how long in advance would you suggest making reservations?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast