+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Topher

Topher

Rocco is not alone, I love Topher too
    "That's Numberwang!"

I LMAO when the other waiter was talking about "the gay guy getting the table with 7 ladies", and he says "I can't believe you just keep talking..."

Topher definetly seems like the kinda guy you would want working for you in a "customer service" role. He (so far) always seems perky, happy, funny, hard working, etc. An asset to the restaurant.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Yep, I agree dob.

I think he's great.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I really REALLY like Topher too. I'm glad he's getting some recognition I hope he keeps up the good work

FORT Newbie
    OMG I LOVE TOPHER! He gives the whole crew that FLAIR.

If he were to EVER get fired or something, I'd seriously drop the whole show.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I LMAO when the other waiter was talking about "the gay guy getting the table with 7 ladies", and he says "I can't believe you just keep talking..."

That was soooooooooo funny! Topher really seems to understand what needs to be done and doesnt get all caught up in gushing over the celebs. I want him at my table!
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Topher!! Poor Baby!! Wow, Rocco was really brutal on you huh?? I thought it was sweet the way your friend stood up for you though. I think Rocco has his head up his butt (at least that's how they depicted him on this show). His actions and words to you were uncalled for. Anyways, I guess I just wanted to let you know that you have my sympathies. I like you and think you're a GREAT waiter

FORT Newbie
    I agree with Becki. Topher, if you read these boards, I hope you know that you have America's sympathy. I've waitressed in the past and have to give you kudos for handling all that pressure much better than I ever did! You were a terrific waiter and dealt with the stress extremely well. So what if Rocco couldn't see that, we all did, and we know you're awesome! If I'm ever in NY I'll be sure to stop at the restaurant and request you (that is, if you're still working there) and leave you with a HUGE tip!

FORT Regular
    Not only did Rocco insult Topher, he also insulted the customers at Topher's table (the larger one that complained about the food being cold, small portions, taste, etc). Instead of trying to correct the situation (i.e. discount, free bottle wine, free dessert, etc) he patronizes them by sending over Mama who barely seems to speak or understand English. Did you see the looks of disbelief on the customers faces when Rocco and Mama were joking about the whole thing.

Insulting employees results in high turnover (and possible lawsuits), but insulting guests by patronizing them with jokes and blaming everything on the servers, results in a lack of repeat customers and bad word of mouth. Which ultimately will cause the restarant to go under.

"90% of restaurants fail in their first year." - Rocco DiSpirito from his AMEX commercial. How ironic that he's predicting his own fate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast