+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Topher

Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    I think they did? didn't they? I could have sworn he and that one
    girl wern't in it.
    Nope both Topher and the girl that quit because she didn't the day off (Caroline?) were still in the opening teaser

Quote Originally Posted by kdharner
    Nope both Topher and the girl that quit because she didn't the day off (Caroline?) were still in the opening teaser
    Ok, anyway that's it for this thread I'm sick of seeing this TOPHER dudes name everyday. This thread is NOW IN MY KILLFILE. I don't every want to see or hear that stupid name again.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveRocco
    "I don't know what happened after I walked out the door, but I think Rocco learned from losing his favorite waiter."

Give me a break. Topher is gone and forgotten. He needs to get over himself. He had his 5 minutes of fame.
    I totally agree.

The only major character was Rocco and he didn't come off too well, did he?

Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    Ok, anyway that's it for this thread I'm sick of seeing this TOPHER dudes name everyday. This thread is NOW IN MY KILLFILE. I don't every want to see or hear that stupid name again.
    Well, now I have to reply and bump it, just to be a snot.

Topher was funny, cute and just so heartbreakingly sincere about his job and his feelings. He was also as annoying as hell sometimes, but that could have been the editing.

I'm a girly girl and even *I* don't explore my feelings as often as Topher seems to. I don't cry as much as he did either.

I bet he's an awesome waiter - but it's the wrong profession for him, he seems to take everything so personally and create some huge drama out of it. It's a job, honey. If you don't like it, leave (which you did). No need to be all verklempt about it, just go and move on. I doubt he had any trouble finding a job where he didn't have to carry tissues all the time.
    I didn't spend all that time playing Dungeons and Dragons and not learn a little something about courage.

BBfan said
    Poor baby didn't get a vespa

Hahaha, yah thats too bad he didn't get a Vespa. I loved Topher from the begging. He made me feel so welcome and happy. He had great energy! It was too bad that he left although, i didn't like the way he left. I wish he would have spoken up, and said these are the things that are making me unhappy, and i have clearly pointed them out before but nothing was done about it, and i am leaving. He gave no warning, and didn't tell Rocco (on the show) that he was leaving. Ah-well what is done is done and we have to make the best of the situation. Topher rocks! Good-Luck!~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678