+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why was that one hostess fired?

Why was that one hostess fired?

Does anyone know why that one lady was fired. I think she was the hostess? Of she might have been a waitress.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I don't know for sure but it might have been because she was caught on camera drinking wine while she was supposed to be working.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

When Rocco talked to her one on one later, he said that she was not filling her role satisfactorily.

I don't think the schmoozing with that one particular table of guests helped her cause at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I loved her "tough girl" act she was putting on for the others after she was fired, and how she was going to demand answers and have some words with Rocco. The next thing I know, she's being summarily dismissed by Rocco with some fluffy excuses, and then she's giving him goodbye hugs. Did he actually suggest she come back to the restaurant as a paying customer? That was pretty insensitive, I thought.

Me too.

I'd have said "I can't afford to Rocco, I'm unemployed , remember?"
    "That's Numberwang!"

I didn't understand why she got fired and the waitress Caroline was just told to take the night off. What's up with that? I'd have been teed off about that!

That was very strange imo.

I guess that is the result of more incidences that landed on the cutting room floor.
    From what I saw of her, she seemed nice and bubbly, just obviously not what Rocco and his team were looking for.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    That was very strange imo.

I guess that is the result of more incidences that landed on the cutting room floor.
    From what I saw of her, she seemed nice and bubbly, just obviously not what Rocco and his team were looking for.
    I think that really sucks being fired after just one night. At least give someone a week to see if she can make changes. However, we didn't see the whole picture. She might have done something that warranted her firing. It was only an hour show and not all was about her.

FORT addict
    yeah and i thought it was pretty shitty how they had them get their hair all scary, with whatever look they were going for there, before firing them.

Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    I think that really sucks being fired after just one night. At least give someone a week to see if she can make changes. However, we didn't see the whole picture. She might have done something that warranted her firing. It was only an hour show and not all was about her.
    She was sneaking some wine during the soft opening.
    That would be grounds for automatic termination in every restaurant I've ever operated!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast