+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why was that one hostess fired?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by uselessdevotion
    yeah and i thought it was pretty shitty how they had them get their hair all scary, with whatever look they were going for there, before firing them.
    I know, It's like some kind of theme retaurant. What's next, the waiters going to get up on the counter and dance to YMCA? There used to be a restaurant in my hometown called Magic Time Machine, where the waiters would dress in costume and then act the part: pirate, cowboy, etc...Rocco's is kind of like that. That scene with the ex-waitress talking to Rocco in the tent with her hair all screwed up was strange. She will probably have to shave her hair bald and start over again.

I think she was fired simply for drinking on the job...that is one thing that cannot be tolerated..unless you are rocco who downs more shots a night then then mama emits fake accents.

It seems to me that the entire management's attitude to the employee's at Rocco's is to flip them the finger, figuratively speaking. But it's like that at a lot of companies, isn't it? Do they really have to fire employees so easily or do they just get off on it?

i think she was there only for the cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by big_red
    i think she was there only for the cameras.
    I think most of them were.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12