+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Fake than the "Mosaic" on the Floor

FORT Newbie
    " Rocco hated anyone that played to the camera"

Bwahahaha!

What about himself? Maybe he hated anyone that tried to steal his spotlight! Could he BE any more of a media hound? Please...give me a break.

FORT addict
    Quote Originally Posted by tvfreaky
    " Rocco hated anyone that played to the camera"

Bwahahaha!

What about himself? Maybe he hated anyone that tried to steal his spotlight! Could he BE any more of a media hound? Please...give me a break.
    i had almost the exact same thoughts as i read that.

FORT Newbie
    Yesterday at work I heard someone describe this show as Dumb and Dumber meets the Sopranos! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

FORT Regular
    I couldn't stomach more than 15 minutes of this show. I USED TO like Rocco DiSpirito when he was featured on cooking shows, but seeing him like this makes me think that he sold out.

FORT Newbie
    You have to believe this is real, because no one in their right mind would have risked their professional reputation like this if they had a clue. Rocco has been publicizing the hell out of this show, and If he knew that his true "self" would have been exposed, he never would have done it. Would you let this man feed your pet hamster after what you saw in tonights episode???? I sure wouldn't

FORT Newbie
    Wow, how can anyone with a brain not see that this restaurant will be closed before the last show airs. And if it stays open it better make a ton of money to settle all the lawsuits that will result from the unprofessional way they are running the business! Bosses do not kiss the employees, or ignore injured staff!

Is It A Put-on?

Rocco is so inept as a restauranteur I'm beginning to wonder if this is a huge put-on. Like the big "surprise" at the end is he's really a shoe-salesman from Omaha and hasn't a clue about running a restaurant.

Okay, he probably really is a chef but, damn, he's done everything he can to piss everybody off. He treats his staff very poorly and I couldn't believe it when he tried to quiet the room by saying "Children! Children!". I would have walked!

He blows off Gideon's broken arm. While Gideon is replying to Rocco's question about his arm, Rocco just walks off. Can you say "full of himself"?

The lewd and creepy comments he makes to guests, not to mention getting all touchy-feeling, is disgusting. Does he truly believe he's God's gift?

Blaming the staff for the bad food? No diner with any brains would buy that one. How unprofessional!

He needs serious courses in public relations, employee relations and how to operate a restaraunt. ON the other hand, maybe that's why NBC picked him - they knew he was a screw-up.

Rocco was on Leno, too, and he just couldn't resiste double entendre to the point that it was embarrassing. I mean, really obvious, old jokes. He's out of control. What an ego!

Incidently, I think the "no red wine" in the house was possibly a set-up. Maybe the producers tole Pete that in order to create some drama.

Will I keep watching? Of course! Just to see how out of control Rocco can get.

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    Rocco is so inept as a restauranteur I'm beginning to wonder if this is a huge put-on. Like the big "surprise" at the end is he's really a shoe-salesman from Omaha and hasn't a clue about running a restaurant.

Okay, he probably really is a chef but, damn, he's done everything he can to piss everybody off. He treats his staff very poorly and I couldn't believe it when he tried to quiet the room by saying "Children! Children!". I would have walked!

He blows off Gideon's broken arm. While Gideon is replying to Rocco's question about his arm, Rocco just walks off. Can you say "full of himself"?

The lewd and creepy comments he makes to guests, not to mention getting all touchy-feeling, is disgusting. Does he truly believe he's God's gift?

Blaming the staff for the bad food? No diner with any brains would buy that one. How unprofessional!

He needs serious courses in public relations, employee relations and how to operate a restaraunt. ON the other hand, maybe that's why NBC picked him - they knew he was a screw-up.

Rocco was on Leno, too, and he just couldn't resiste double entendre to the point that it was embarrassing. I mean, really obvious, old jokes. He's out of control. What an ego!

Incidently, I think the "no red wine" in the house was possibly a set-up. Maybe the producers tole Pete that in order to create some drama.

Will I keep watching? Of course! Just to see how out of control Rocco can get.
    I totally agree. This is one reality show that I hate more and more with each episode.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Quote Originally Posted by taracran
    I totally agree. This is one reality show that I hate more and more with each episode.
    I've had the same feeling. I keep switching channels because Rocco bothers me so much.

Gideon, I don't understand how you can be so positive about Rocco. From what I've seen from the first two episodes, I'd have been on the phone to OSHA if I were you, and made sure the workman's comp claim was filed the day after.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast