+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Fake than the "Mosaic" on the Floor

FORT Newbie

what's real and not

Sorry dude, the lawsuit was a real moment. We were there! reality is stranger than fiction.

Your just seeing things, Stop being paranoid...

It's very normal for the camera to just happen to be filming the correct applicants who atually got the limited jobs during the actual moment they recieve the call from Rocco informing them as such......

happens every day.....

Sirwanksalot

It is so refreshing to see that their top "waiter" never actually waited tables before and does not now that the show is over... hmmm, just a coincidence, huh? Well as I search all the "staff's" pages then I see a strange trend.. none of them work there anymore. I doubt they ever really worked there in the first place. Why disguise a mocumentary as a reality show? Beyond logic, I guess the normal schmucks watching TB won't have the brain power to figure it out.

From "Gideon's Site"

This entire weekend I've spent mailing out headshots, acting reels, etc…to casting directors and talent agents in hopes that somehow this show will move my career as an actor forward. Whatever happens I still walk away from the show feeling satisfied. This whole experience has been surreal and amazing. As each episode airs I plan on giving you the details of what went on behind the scenes as well as other happenings in my life concerning other cast members. If you have any questions or just want to say hi, please e-mail me. I look forward to letting you all into my train of thought.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    Well as I search all the "staff's" pages then I see a strange trend.. none of them work there anymore. I doubt they ever really worked there in the first place.
    From "Gideon's Site"

I dont know where your getting this I know for a fact that most of them still work there

Stebo, you're wrong. Gideon has posted:

and I still work at the restaurant

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I don't think this show is fake at all. Maybe some people are paranoid about reality tv anymore. I enjoyed it more than I did For Love or Money or Anything for Love (gasp)!! It seems a lot more realistic than either one of them.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Walking Contradiction PhilosophyPhile's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirwanksalot
    Your just seeing things, Stop being paranoid...

It's very normal for the camera to just happen to be filming the correct applicants who atually got the limited jobs during the actual moment they recieve the call from Rocco informing them as such......

happens every day.....

Sirwanksalot

Thanks for the "reality" check...
    "Only one man understands me, and even he does not". - G.W.F. Hegel

FORT Newbie
    Wow stebo...you really want to hate all of us. Come to Roccos on 22nd and Park Ave in NYC....Uzay is there...Carrie is there...I am there...we all have extensive restaurant experience...I even managed Restaurants...Yes...some people got fired....only 1 person quit...and thats part of one of the episodes...People got fired because Rocco thought they were just working at his restaurant for camera time...form the beginning he stressed that this was first a restaurant...then a show...as the episodes air you will start to see that Rocco hated anyone that played to the camera. In that casting call you had to go to 3 tables in order to reach the final interview with Rocco. Nobody was from the show or NBC. Rocco had first choice...then and only then...did NBC pick out of those Rocco chose. Check out my recap at www.gideonhorowitz.com

gideon - did you have to sign any agreement forbidding discussion of episodes yet aired?

^ your name oozes with hilarity, thanks for comin' out wanky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast