+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gideon

FORT Newbie

Gideon's Revenge :)

Hello all...Im new to this...but Im loving it already. My name is Gideon, yes the "tool" or the "dork" of the show....Apparantly that's what Ive been labeled. The cast got together last night in NYC to watch the first episode...we are all very excited. There is so much more than what you all have seen though. Like....why I drank that spit bucket...etc...It's great to see that the show is getting a good response...believe me...it only gets better from here. If you would like my take on the show and a little behind the scenes of what went on you can check out my website at www.gideonhorowitz.com....I look forward to hearing all of your comments...good or bad

My favorite quote from this message board thus far

"Gideon has attained the dubious status of a dork that gets to an interview 26 hours early."

Until next time-Gideon

Gideon,
    Your fine hon..........loved the first show. Looking forward to next week.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
    Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

You were the one that was first in line, and got a steak dinner, right? Awesome.

I am sorry, you seem to be a great guy... but you are not even a waiter? I just went to your website and you are a career actor. That is why this show sucks. It is not about a real restaurant. It is about Rocco's ego. So, tell me. When did you quit? The day after filming wrapped? Or did you wait a week?
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

FORT Fan
    Hey Gideon! I checked out your site and will be a frequent visitor. I know the best stuff goes on behind the scenes and I am looking forward to hearing your version of things.

Okay, I can understand the "first in line" thing...but the drinking all the "spit wine" is just a bit round the bend.

My first thought was "Omigosh! What's his head going to feel like???" THAT was a lot of wine! Did you get sick?

Fade to black
    Welcome to FORT and all that good schtuff Gideon!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gideon
    My favorite quote from this message board thus far
    "Gideon has attained the dubious status of a dork that gets to an interview 26 hours early."
    Since you seem to be on the fast track to an acting career you may know how important credits are. So please attribute that quote to me.

Thank you very much.

Gideon, I tried the link to your site, but alas, I couldn't get in. I don't remember anything about you except for the fact that you sluuuuurrpped down a bucket of wine spit. I gotta tell you, if you're in any way refuting the "dork" label, the fact that you drank that bucket of fermented spit says it all. Case closed. (My God, what were you thinking?!?!)

Gideon, I did not actually get to your site because I was attacked by a pop-up(hate, hate, hate those things). Welcome to FORT.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Newbie
    For the record...Ive worked in restaurants for the past 5 years...3 of which I managed...Jekyll and Hyde on 57th and 6th ave and Tapas Lounge on 59th and 1st to name 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast