+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gideon

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I checked out Gideon's website so that I could see his recap of Sunday's show and he said he would never read message boards again. Do you suppose he's talking about us??? I wonder why he said he was going to avoid them from now on. Could it be something we said? lol Come on Gideon, I know you love us.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

LG.
    sounds a little cheesy given that he posted it on his website. Ooooh, evil internet. :rolleyes
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    hahaha...hey guys. Its really hard to answer the same question about my elbow to 80 message boards...I appologize for shamelessly plugging my site. You guys are right...it is cheezy...but understand that everyone has the same questions. And no, it wasnt on this site that I was referring to. I was upset because someone was posting as to how lame all of us were with our own websites saying that we think we are so famous. On the other hand no...I know this is a quick 6 week thing...nobodys going to be going to my website after the 6th episode. I dont take any of this seriously. I hope you guys know that. I love talking about the show and seeing what you guys have to say...I will continue to read this message board and hope that you all continue to be brutally honest...It's what I signed up for.
    Gideon

FORT Frosh
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    sounds a little cheesy given that he posted it on his website. Ooooh, evil internet. :rolleyes
    Gideon's Revenge, indeed.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gideon
    hahaha...hey guys. Its really hard to answer the same question about my elbow to 80 message boards...I appologize for shamelessly plugging my site. You guys are right...it is cheezy...but understand that everyone has the same questions. And no, it wasnt on this site that I was referring to. I was upset because someone was posting as to how lame all of us were with our own websites saying that we think we are so famous. On the other hand no...I know this is a quick 6 week thing...nobodys going to be going to my website after the 6th episode. I dont take any of this seriously. I hope you guys know that. I love talking about the show and seeing what you guys have to say...I will continue to read this message board and hope that you all continue to be brutally honest...It's what I signed up for.
    Gideon
    See, Gideon, I knew you liked us here at the FORT. One thing you can say about us is that we are brutally honest. Glad you're still with us.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Gideon

Wow you don't like answering the same questions over and over. Isn't that what celebs do, Maybe six weeks is too much of a challenge to be moderately interesting to a very small segment of the TV populace.

Me thinks that six weeks and one day, you will be jumping on every post trying your best to keep the studebaker (that is your career) going...

Sirwanksalot

Gideon,

Help me understand something. This show is not live, it was shot in advance, correct? You have come on here and defended the restaurant in every sense of the word, yet your diary entries really portray that you hate the place. In your exact words, Rocco is an a-hole. Are you still working there? How can you call your boss an a-hole and get away with it? I am not trying to be confrontational, I just was stunned when I read that on your site.

Also, who cares if there was a jesus statue in the hospital? I am agnostic and I wouldn't even think twice about it. I would just be happy that I was getting some medical help. Are you really that small minded as to be offended by a religious affiliated sunsidized hosptial? And as long as I am pissing you off, I might as well lay it all on the line. You really did not look that hurt to me either. If I were Rocco or the french guy then I would have acted exactly the same way... here comes the "waiter" making a big deal out of falling down. Gee, I wonder why. Could it be that he is fighting for that "camera time" that you go on and on about on your website? I think that is a little closer to the truth than what you are trying to portray.

Also, you were very clear when I questioned if you were really a waiter before that you were. My point was that if this was a real restaurant trying to build a solid reputation as a high profile place... they would only hire qualified people, not actors trying to get "camera time"... I brought this up, and you got very defensive about it... you were adament that you were indeed a waiter and I believed you (I even gave the show another chance after that). Now in your diary you go into a long spill about how you are in fact... not a waiter. Well, you were 3 years ago but not anymore because you have been off "managing" other places. Dude, you are 22 years old. Are you trying to tell me that you were such a great waiter at the age of 18 or 19 that they promoted you to management somewhere. And now you have forgotten every single skill that you learned in the 1 year out of high school... so much that you can't handle working at a 3 star restaurant because it is too difficult for you? Come on, sell it to someone else. I have been in the business for all my life and I don't believe that, I am sorry. I don't know what you are embellishing but you are definitely exagerating or just plain lying.

I have to say that I am very dissapointed. I went on and one about how much respect I had gained from you for coming on here to defend yourself and the show (and Rocco)... now I find out that you were making stuff up. I don't know what to believe because there are so many inaccuracies it has my head spinning. Either you need to stop lying or you need to stop posting diary entries.

Let's just hope that your "stepdad" doesn't bite my head off for this. I am sure it probably is some sort of relative but who is to know at this point.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

FORT Regular
    stebo, I LOVE the way you think!!! Right on!!!

Hi Gideon,

Well.. So far, you and the drama queen Tapheos (mis-spelling his name, yes I know) are my favs on the show. You bring some character to the place..

How are you finding the show's airing changing your life now, personally, professionally, and as an actor?

- Sonia

FORT Newbie
    Gideon: I gotta agree with Stebo. Your arm didn't look very broken to me. I know you mentioned somewhere in a laughing way about showing your x-rays and MRI to Rocco, but still wierd. The whole not being able to tell how broken because of the swelling? It is an x-ray. I've had 4 broken arms and none of them had someone not be able to read an x-ray from swelling, because x-rays well...x-ray your bones. Not saying you weren't hurt, just having a hard time believing the story of a completely broken arm. If I see you using it freely to wait tables a week later, then I really am going to doubt you. You told the folks on air that they said you could go back to work in a week. Work as in your regular job, I assume because you were willing to do other things the day after. Maybe you'll be in a cast or something else, but bones don't knit in a week for you to be just using it. Just saying how it looks. I'm not a doctor of course. I'll give you and the show another look tomorrow night. On the other hand, I don't think management handled your fall and injury very well either. Did you do the retake of the fall the same night? If you did the retake of your fall the same night that you were injured, it may have something to do with it. Might make them think you were basically okay. Just a thought. It makes for a wierd situation.

+ Reply to Thread