Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gideon

FORT Newbie
    New episode...lots to talk about check out my site @
    www.gideonhorowitz.com

Quote Originally Posted by gideon
    www.gideonhorowitz.com
    Hey, Gideon, are you running your own server? Because your site is slow to access. By the way, how are you feeling? I hope your arm mends in time before Rocco losses is mind.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gideon
    www.gideonhorowitz.com
    I think your website sucks almost as much as spamming this messageboard with the URL.

Basically, you're saying come to my site because FORT isn't good enough. Anyone here who is remotely interested in your take on things already has it bookmarked, I'm sure.

Quit with the self-promotion, it's as annoying as product placement.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dish
    I think your website sucks almost as much as spamming this messageboard with the URL.

Basically, you're saying come to my site because FORT isn't good enough. Anyone here who is remotely interested in your take on things already has it bookmarked, I'm sure.

Ok man YOU MUST CHILL... Everbody wants their piece he wants people to check out the site who gives a shit, don't check it out. I talk to gideon all the time and I still like to check out his site. It's a pretty cool POV. Ease up on the negativity. Oh by the way you can read more about my thoughts and feelings at www.talentgarage.com/brianallen

Hey, Gideon, seriously -- check into filing a workers' compensation claim for your arm. At least you'd get your medical bills paid. If your doctor disables you from work, you'd probably also get temporary disability, which would give you a percentage of your wages. Not much, but better than nothing. Workers' comp is not health insurance, so it would only cover treatment involving the injury to your arm. (Employers are required to carry this kind of insurance and it doesn't matter how long you've worked for the employer in order to make a claim.) Okay, end of unsolicited legal advice. Remember, you get what you pay for.

Of course, the downside is you might miss out on face time on the tube.
    Ipse dixit.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dish

Wow!! That was HARSH.

Gideon, just wanted to let you know that I think you are great. Do not pay much attention to the negative stuff. I think that your web site is just fine.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

It may have been slightly harsh, but honestly, the "I've updated my journal again today, please come to my site" over and over is getting a little played.

If you'd like to update us on what's happening, then post here (I mean *really* post, not just a "hey, I've got an update!"). If not, then I'm sure the interested parties will find you.

I can see maybe once asking for people to visit ones site but my god. To beg people is kind of creepy. I think he's getting paid for HITS. Right, Gibby?

Much respect, bro.

I was just watching the show with my girlfriend last night and we were both like, "G-damn, that Rocco is a [fill in the blank]."

As someone who's had to do jobs he didn't like to earn a living, I feel ya, bro. So far, you're one of the best parts of the show: your tenacity and ability to keep your chin up in the face of Rocco's disrespect does you credit.

Happy birthday. Hope you had a chance to spend it with people you love and were engaged in activities you enjoy.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    It may have been slightly harsh, but honestly, the "I've updated my journal again today, please come to my site" over and over is getting a little played.

If you'd like to update us on what's happening, then post here (I mean *really* post, not just a "hey, I've got an update!"). If not, then I'm sure the interested parties will find you.
    Alright, I understand the posting your personal website may not be the thing to do. But i'm sure that most people understand that this forum is a really really great way to get our names out there this is an invalueable tool. It's not like we are posting at random, the forum is The Restaurant come on. If you would like us to stop ok however if you look at gideon hit counter PEOPLE CARE and they want to visit the site. You know as well as I do i you dn't throw the url around every now and again it will get lost. As for putting the website a a signature thats a very good idea I did not think of, thank you.

P.S Deleting a post should be done only if absolutly nessecary (especially if it's funny)

+ Reply to Thread