+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gideon

Yep, stebo is not 100% impressed.
    I on the other hand loved it, but I bring no restaurant experience to my viewership.
    If Rocco needs someone to sort out that funky looking mosaic floor though, I'm his gal.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fade to black
    Glad to see you posting here Gideon. Hope more of your co-workers join in the fun!

Oh and loved your recap on your site. It's nice to get a little insight.
    Last edited by hazyshadeof; 07-22-2003 at 06:18 PM.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Don't worry about stebo. He hates reality TV. Why he's on a site with that as part of its name, I haven't quite figured out. But the rest of us love ya.

I second that emotion.

to the FoRT Gideon. I really enjoyed the show, and am hoping you'll provide us with more behind-the-scenes insight.

I thought it was awesome you got to eat a steak out there on the sidewalk. But then, I'm a carnivore...I'm just glad to see a steak.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The Real Thing
    G-dog, i love you no matter these people say. Good to see you today and hope to see more of you soon. Tonight went real smooth. I will see you Sunday at Freight if not before.

Hey everyone go to Gideon's site to check out the rest of the story of the spit bucket. Very interesting!!!
    Keep coming back to this message board G-Dog. It is simply the best!!!
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

FORT Newbie

I'm not a bum, I'm first in line

Hi everyone, this is Mitch (Gideon's stepdad in Hollywood, Fl) I just wanted to say that both Beverlee (Gid's mom, my wife) and I are so proud of Gideon. People can say whatever they want about you but just remember, even some negative publicity is often good. I believe that some people who say negative things are often cynical and negative to begin with or more likely JEALOUS. The idea is to get as much time in front of the camera as possible and Gideon knows exactly how to do that. I have been watching Gid perform since he was 12 and I always knew that he would make it. He has more ambition, dedication, tenacity and discipline than most and he is the funniest guy I know. This is only the beginning....
    Gid...we will see you in NYC in 1 week for your BIRTHDAY... (Zack will be there to but you already knew that) and we will be ready to PARTY...
    Everybody needs to get Gid a nice birthday present :-) and be sure to watch next Sunday night when the s**t really hits the fan...

I'm out...

Welcome to the site, notreality. But you should know, nothing peeves me more than people saying that any criticism of someone on a reality show must be rooted in jealousy. That's simply completely untrue, no matter how many times people say it.

I have absolutely no desire to be on TV (although I have been, my moment in the sun), and I'm not jealous at all - but I certainly criticize people for their foibles with the best of them.

Some people simply don't like some people...for no reason.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Welcome to the site, notreality. But you should know, nothing peeves me more than people saying that any criticism of someone on a reality show must be rooted in jealousy. That's simply completely untrue, no matter how many times people say it.

I have absolutely no desire to be on TV (although I have been, my moment in the sun), and I'm not jealous at all - but I certainly criticize people for their foibles with the best of them.

Some people simply don't like some people...for no reason.

John, as I said before, many people are just negative and cynical in all areas of their lives but there is no way that you can convince me that alot of people are not just plain jealous of someone else's success and they take show it by bashing. Others may just like to instigate and start trouble. I am certainly not insinuating that you are jealous but it can go both ways.
    Some people feel that they should be on the show or that they could do a better job but guess what....Gideon did the work, took the risks, and look where it got him. I have watched him perform since he was 12 and I have never met anyone with more dedication, determination, ambition, and enthusiasm. Anyway, enough defending Gideon, let's just all enjoy the show and wish him a Happy Birthday(August 1) and a successful career...

I'm out

FORT Newbie
    woh...woh...people people....Calm down...nobodys jealous...Im just here to have fun and talk about the show. I really hope nobody takes this that seriously...including my stepdad! Geeeez....I think Britanny Spears is a dumb whore....that doesnt mean that she is...nor does it mean that I would tell her that if I ever met her...nor does that mean Im jealous and that I want to be a pop super star....I would however love to get stuck in an elevator with her....you get my point I think it's rare that people get to actually talk to people they see on TV...I find it very interesting and flattering to even think that someone knows my name in another part of the country. I know what I signed up for. People are allowed to judge me...it's reality television...people will judge...people will have opinions...Im not here to defend myself...Im here to give my side of the story... Thanks for sticking up for me though...
    Gideon
    www.gideonhorowitz.com

+ Reply to Thread