+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gideon

FORT Newbie
    and I still work at the restaurant...every waiter in NYC is either a musician, an actor, or a dancer...its a fact

Fade to black
    Quote Originally Posted by gideon
    and I still work at the restaurant...every waiter in NYC is either a musician, an actor, or a dancer...its a fact
    Not just NYC. LA and every other major metropolitan city I can think of.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Quote Originally Posted by gideon
    Yeah, but do they all guzzle buckets of wine spit?

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    I am sorry, you seem to be a great guy... but you are not even a waiter? I just went to your website and you are a career actor. That is why this show sucks. It is not about a real restaurant. It is about Rocco's ego. So, tell me. When did you quit? The day after filming wrapped? Or did you wait a week?
    That's not fair most of the NY Career Waiters are Career Actors or Artists. I think the whole point of it being a NY Restaurant would therefore include Restaurant Staff who are doing their job (quite well I might add) until their real dreams come true. And I happen to know that most of the staff still works at the Restaurant. They need to pay their bills -

The Real Thing

You have no idea!

This is Uzay, I work with G-dog here. Just want to stick up for him. I made him drink that spitoon. He was broke and I knew he would drink it so I started a pool to have him drink that. AND this kid is at home in a restaurant. Chin Down my Brother!!

ayatollah of rocknrolla
    hey ya'll. Lola here-One of the bartenders on the show... I just wanted to back up uzay and gideon here. As for G-man-he's crazy. funny. sweet. I admit, I did not condone Gideon's spitoon consumption (I actually offered him money not to do it.) But It should be clear that none of us were actually spitting in the spitoon. We were merely emptying our glasses into it. So although it was a travesty.. it was not as disgusting as it was made to seem. And the kid did need the money. We didn't get paid for 3 weeks and a lot of us left our other jobs to do this. haha. keep watching.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I'm glad to see all you people on this site so--welcome! Please keep us supplied with lots of insider info. Gideon, how much money did you win for drinking all that wine? Ewww!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    I made $25 . A complete explanation is now on my website @ www.gideonhorowitz.com
    Uzay, Lola...you guys are awesome...thanks for the support see you at the next party at Freight this Sunday...Ill invite this whole damn message board!
    Freight 410 w 16th street NYC @ 8pm
    Join the whole cast and watch episode 2

Whether someone is a an actor, model or whatever, as long as they can do the particular job they're hired for I see no problem with it.

Gideon turned up a day early for the auditions and I'm sure it was his enthusiasm and personality that impressed Rocco.

I'm all for wait staff with a bit of pizazz.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Fluff...I was just at the restaurant and all the servers are talking about Stebo Thank you for your support! Stebo is quite popular here in NYC. He thinks this whole thing is a scam doesnt he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast