+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Gideon

FORT Newbie

re Gideon

Quote Originally Posted by gideon
    Good call on the driving shot...I didn't even catch that one.
    Gideon is the ONLY one on the show who has shown class! Rocco is a @&#^&@*$&**, $**$$&&&#*#*#,$**&#&$**((%%!

Gideon,stop taking crap from Rocco......they are jerking you around and it makes me sick...considering you are one of the few likeable people on this Show!
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Does anyone know how many food servers there are and how many tables each one has every night? Take that number and divide by 300 reservations and things can get ugly (non-stop running around all night with NO breaks) Oh, the stress!

Gideon your cool! lol! Even though people think that this show is a scam, arent all shows except like the discovery channel? Any-who, your awesome, and i hope this show opened up plenty of doors for u. Much love from the T-DOT Canada!
    ~ngifto

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ngifto
    ...except like the discovery channel?
    OMG, TDC takes one theory out of 42,000 as a representation of what dinosaurs moved like while sauntering around the Earth years ago. I love TDC but it isn't Gospel.

Gideon, Pete and Topher are my Top 3 unfavorite characters on TR. My fave would have to be that tubby Brian! His intensity on screen is unmatched--like Keiko!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dish
    OMG, TDC takes one theory out of 42,000 as a representation of what dinosaurs moved like while sauntering around the Earth years ago. I love TDC but it isn't Gospel.

Gideon, Pete and Topher are my Top 3 unfavorite characters on TR. My fave would have to be that tubby Brian! His intensity on screen is unmatched--like Keiko!
    Oh man! Thanks Deep. I would just love to have your HOME ADDRESS so I can mail you a signed photo.

FORT Newbie
    Hi Gideon
    Do you know if there is gonna be another season of the Restaurant at Rocco's?
    Thanx
    Byt he way I luv you and Pete on the show

Gideon!!!

Hey Babe!

I just started watching the show and I love it! You poor thing. You didn't deserve to be abused on national television, but it's wonderful that you're getting the visibility and that the job is still with you.

I did have another question, and perhaps hope. Did you meet Alan Corey while he was working at the restaurant??? Did he say anything about Queer Eye? Is he a total reality tv whore/scam artist? Man, if he is, I hope they had him scrubbing toilets, even if it wasn't on camera!!
    -Erin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112