+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gideon

FORT Newbie
    Good call on the driving shot...I didn't even catch that one.

Just wondering,Gideon,has your exposure on the show opened up alot of doors for you?Is your agents phone ringing off the hook?I hope so because I feel you are becoming an endearing character on the show.What are you doing these days?
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

-->> Advice for Gideon

Gideon,

If they call you again and tell you to come in wearing a suit.......DON'T GO!!!

That was quick.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Hunnyoil, Great thread and advice! haha.

But on a more serious note, if they don't find something that is considered light duty for him, isn't he entitled to be paid through the Worker's Compensation fund? I have no idea about WC specifics in New York, but think he should be covered for this injury on duty.

If they keep screwing him around, and his elbow is really broken, he may end up with a large enough settlement to buy his own Vespa, lol.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddiesleg
    Hunnyoil, Great thread and advice! haha.

But on a more serious note, if they don't find something that is considered light duty for him, isn't he entitled to be paid through the Worker's Compensation fund? I have no idea about WC specifics in New York, but think he should be covered for this injury on duty.

If they keep screwing him around, and his elbow is really broken, he may end up with a large enough settlement to buy his own Vespa, lol.
    I was thinking the same thing, but then I started wondering if these people were hired as Rocco's restaurant staff or as actors on the show The Restaurant. This might have been discussed before but did the people on the show sign contracts to be on the show or were they just hired as staff?

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Especially since he is not the only one to take a tumble.

Gideon (IMO) should tell Rocco to get bent and then call a lawyer.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Gideon, why do you keep going in to work without talking directly to Rocco? Seems like it would have saved you a lot of trouble.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    just a quick note. i too have broken my arm close to the elbow before. they prefer NOT to cast this kind of break because it does more damage to elbow joint (through atrophy). when i broke it, i, too, had a sling and people did not believe it was really broken. i also was sent to physical therapy where they told me i would never be able to straighten my arm all the way again. after much work and pain, it works fine most of the time. :-)

On Hiatus
    I have a theatre degree myself, and have done some professional work. However, we always used to say in college that they should make "How To Cope With Jobs In The Service Industry" or "How To Wait Tables" a requirement for graduation.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

+ Reply to Thread