+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

LG.
    I thought it was entertaining. Rocco is quite the character, but there are plenty of other interesting folks in the restaurant (and on the show).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Wow.

Thats amazing. Rocco really has his work cut out for him, I cant wait till the next episode.

Ive never been a waitperson, but I have alot of admiration for those who do the job, especially those who truly love what they do. It makes a BIG difference to the customer. But Im a feedback kinda person... You do a great job and the manager will know plus you will get a good tip.

You do a bad job and the manager will know. I hate customers that make a scene, there is always a way to handle things.

This should be an interesting series. I can already see the tensions brewing already. The previews are hysterical!

Viva Le Waitstaff!!
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Anybody online now that's watching in the Pacific time zone?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I thought that the show was ok and like someone else posted this IS a reality show. I will tune in each week to see how it all plays out plus it doen't hurt that Rocco is a cutie pie.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Sorry SFG... I am in the Pacific time zone but I watched it on tape late at night so I couldn't join ya...

As for my thoughts:

A bit contrived but interesting and exciting also... I'll keep watching... the product placement is so obvious that it's kind of funny really.

Oh well, I guess that's what happens when sponsors pay for 100% of the show. It's surprising to me that Jeffrey and Rocco have to put in any real money of their own!

"Who wants a beer? Bring back some COORS!"

Muahahaha
    ~M o s a i K~

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaik
    As for my thoughts:

A bit contrived but interesting and exciting also... I'll keep watching... the product placement is so obvious that it's kind of funny really.

Oh well, I guess that's what happens when sponsors pay for 100% of the show. It's surprising to me that Jeffrey and Rocco have to put in any real money of their own!

"Who wants a beer? Bring back some COORS!"

Muahahaha

What about when Gideon, the new waiter/actor, points out Rocco's MITSUIBISHI during one of the street scenes?

" Now that's the kind of car women go ga-ga over!"

Heh.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

FORT Fogey
    So this is where you were all hanging out while I'm trying to watch, listen and write notes all at the same time.

I waited until today to read this thread but you all seem to have caught the spirit of this show.

I certainly like it a lot better than FLOM. And the voiceover as well as a stupid host is not missed.

No doubt things will really heat up by next week, if that fire is anything to go by.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234