+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This Show Causes Me Some Concerns!

I'll have to see if I can dig out this picture I have of me and a friend of mine wearing nothing but aprons.

That's a visual I could live with...except for those pesky aprons.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    My answer to your question is the following: It's very hot in this kitchen and the only essential item that is necessary to wear is the apron.
    Dang, there's something I'd pay to see.

I'm looking forward to this show because it combines two things I love deeply: food and reality TV. Can't wait to read Caligirl's recaps, and for what are sure to be interesting discussions of the accuracy of presentation.

UnkleScott, Hazy, and anyone else with the insider view of the restaurant industry, please enlighten us on the show's veracity. BTW have any of you read Anthony Bourdain's "Kitchen Confidential". I thought that was a scintillating expose of what gones on behind kitchen doors.
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 07-20-2003 at 08:40 PM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123