+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Show Causes Me Some Concerns!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I'm looking forward to this show and Cali's recaps. Even if the actual show fails to entertain me the recaps are sure to.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Leo
    Premium Member

Seeing as this won't even air over here, I can only follow this show with CaliGirl's recaps.

JR.
    I like those predictions LG, it could be interesting. I worked as a cook for almost 13 years, and it seemed as if something crazy/entertaining happened everyday. They wouldn't be able to show half of that stuff though

FORT Fogey
    Leo and breathless: Thank you for your support.

You make me want to write this recap with all the zest of a new graduate of "Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Program."

I am putting on my apron and will see you all tomorrow evening.

Cali, like your apron. So, are you looking for a server
    *position*? I'll have to rely on your recap as tomorrow is the first day of my vacation and I'm heading home to TN. Will probably be out with some friends Sun. night you know how us restaurant people are! :chef Guess I could throw a tape in the VCR and check it out next week when I get back. Will probably miss next week also.
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    The discussion about how "real" it is here at the FORT will be the highest quality of any such discussions in the internet reality TV website universe (I'm on an ego trip, but really, I think it will be)
    That's right LG! We know what we talking about cause we the FORT.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Cali, like your apron. So, are you looking for a server
    *position*? I'll have to rely on your recap as tomorrow is the first day of my vacation and I'm heading home to TN. Will probably be out with some friends Sun. night you know how us restaurant people are! Guess I could throw a tape in the VCR and check it out next week when I get back.
    That is for you to find out as you are reading my titillating recap, Unklescott!

Have fun in TN and even though you choose your friends over Sunday night programming on NBC I am willing to overlook it just this once.

Fade to black
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Leo and breathless: Thank you for your support.

You make me want to write this recap with all the zest of a new graduate of "Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Program."

I am putting on my apron and will see you all tomorrow evening.
    The question I have is what are you wearing underneath the apron?

I, of course, look forward to your recaps as well. You've always been one of my favs CG.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Fogey

Bad Girl in the Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by hazyshadeof
    The question I have is what are you wearing underneath the apron?

I, of course, look forward to your recaps as well. You've always been one of my favs CG.
    Dammit, hazy you smooth talking devil -- you sure have a way with words.

My answer to your question is the following: It's very hot in this kitchen and the only essential item that is necessary to wear is the apron.

Fade to black
    That's a good answer.

I'll have to see if I can dig out this picture I have of me and a friend of mine wearing nothing but aprons.

On second thought, I don't want to scare the cheeldrun. Err, make that everyone.

I'll probably forget to watch this show anyway, so I'll have to rely on your recap.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Quote Originally Posted by hazyshadeof
    I'll have to see if I can dig out this picture I have of me and a friend of mine wearing nothing but aprons.
    A visual I don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    My answer to your question is the following: It's very hot in this kitchen and the only essential item that is necessary to wear is the apron.
    A visual I do need!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast