+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pete Giovine - Waiter

Pete Giovine - Waiter

[IMG]images/img/1RSTbm02.jpg[/IMG]
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

I went to college with this guy!

Lived right down the hall from him my freshman year, and was stunned to see him on tv.

Pete's a great guy and probably about 10x entertaining in real life. Glad to see him on primetime network tv!

He does have a certain sparkle in his eye.
    I think from the brief look we got at him last night, he does look like he could be a great "character" on this show.

to the site JoeDrake
    "That's Numberwang!"

This guy starts his own thread above. At least I think it is the same guy. Gidean Horowitz. Check it out.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

I think Gideon is a different guy.
    Is this the guy who says "I am beginning to question what is going on here."? If so he does seem like he's going to be pretty funny.

I like Pete's interactions with Gideon.
    They amuse me as a viewer, but I might get peed off if I were a customer
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    This guy starts his own thread above. At least I think it is the same guy. Gidean Horowitz. Check it out.
    No this is a different guy - It's the waiter who had to run around the block with a customer's AMEX card in search of red wine, only to find out the rest. had some secret stash.

Like fluff, I'm beginning to like this guy. Could be due to editing but he seems pretty sincere and (have you noticed) he's the only guy who didn't start his own thread! what's up with all the self propoganda going on here. Gees ... these guys have no shame ... but I guess that's why they were on a reality tv show.

On another note, I think it's interesting that we actually get to interact with the charactres. It makes the viewing experience multi-dimensional in a Matrix kinda way.

FORT addict

=\

i was obsessed (not in a scary, stalker way or anything) with his younger brother when i was a freshman and he was a senior in high school. [two years ago]. a friend of mine told me that his brother was going to be on this show and i knew i had to watch it. the crush i had on ben was from afar (i was a freshman, he was a senior...i was scared), i saw one of the productions he was in and i thought he was amazing. well anyway, from what i knew of him from those they seem a lot alike. personally i think ben is better looking but pete isnt bad either.

He made me laugh last night when that one woman ordered pretty muych everything on the menu and he said he was going to get the chef to just set up beside their table.

Talk about taking advantage of a freebie.
    It would have been quicker for her to say what she didn't want.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh, I also laughed when he asked that blond woman if she was being sarcastic with him and then called her a bitch as he was walking away
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast