+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pete Giovine - Waiter

He has kind of a Jon Cryer look about him.

I wasn't sold on him though. Funny guy, but I wouldn't want to be at one of his tables.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Yeah, I'm with John. I'm sure he's a great guy and seems to have a wonderful sense of humor, but so far, I wouldn't want him to be my waiter.

FORT addict
    personally, i'd LOVE to be at one of his tables

FORT Newbie

Pete is the real deal

I had this link sent to me and had to subscribe for the simple purpose of watching his back! (I am his sister). For those who know him, his on-screen persona is identical to his day-to-day antics. Of course, for those that know him it is easier to excuse any of his jokes that may seem off color or whatever, like cursing at a customer or teasing Topher for giving Lonn a massage. He is a fun-loving, non-judgmental, up-for-anything person. And I don't know what to expect from future episodes, but I think he and Gideon are having a lot of fun and will keep us entertained. Our family is very psyched for him, but he has been keeping a low profile despite this exposure.

I find him very entertaining.

Hopefully you won't have to defend him too much round here crisgio, we're generally a fair bunch
    "That's Numberwang!"

Welcome, crisgio! Just keep in mind that we're only commenting on the heavily edited "character" we see on TV, and you'll be okay

Dude probably shouldn't be waiting tables since he pretty much loathes customers, but I do think he should get his own show on MTV. He's animated, photogenic and funny.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Newbie

Finally Pete is seen!

I have been a Pete fan for some time now. Lets just put it this way. He has a habit of finding dead women in tubs, and playing a pretty good villain. Rock on Pete, teach those f***ers at the "peacock" whos boss!

Mike Pecci

Edited by John, for unacceptable language for our PG-13 site - please read our rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Sureality
    I have been a Pete fan for some time now. Lets just put it this way. He has a habit of finding dead women in tubs, and playing a pretty good villain. Rock on Pete, teach those f***ers at the "peacock" whos boss!

Mike Pecci

Edited by John, for unacceptable language for our PG-13 site - please read our rules!
    I'm not sure that I wanna know what this poster is talking about!
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

FORT Newbie

Pete Lives His Dream

Last night they showed previews of Pete in the beginning of what looks like a stand up routine, however they do not mention this on the CBS website, the previews for next week only read, EPISODE 105 Stage fright The staff is angry that their paychecks haven't arrived - some of them can't even pay the rent. Rocco's overworked Mom gets sick. Then three of his cooks can't come to work because they got in a bloody bar fight, and Rocco wonders if the bad news will ever end. Bringing food to his sick Mom, Rocco realizes he has been pushing everyone too hard. He decides to work as a server and demonstrate he's part of the team. That night he works with Uzay. Struggling to keep up, Rocco earns the staff's grudging admiration. He also gains a new appreciation for how difficult their jobs are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast