+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uzay Tumer - Captain

FORT Newbie
    Uzay I was watching some news show on FOX and they were at Rocco's and i think I saw you in the background! How's it going there?

The Real Thing
    You were watching Good Day on Fox. That was me. Things are going really well at Rocco's. We are doing on average 350 covers a night and not a single table leaves unhappy. We are having lots of fun. In addition to working 6 days a weeks, those of us who are featured on the show have to do lots of publicity stuff before work. So, our days tend to be fairly long.

FORT Newbie
    I'm glad people are happy now. On the show they make it seem like no one likes anything. Personally I can't wait to go to Rocco's and try some meatballs haha. Does most of the staff from the show still work there or did a lot quit when the cameras left?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by r34l17y f4|\|
    OMG, i luv this show i think it will be the best thing evar!!! and i think that the captain is kinda cute
    I love this show too and the only one i see was this past sunday and I love it...I think i do cause i am a server in a steak house/buffet in our small town in Indiana and I really do love my job believe it or not and my boss (the owner) works his ass off and dont mingle with the customers like Rocco does....grrrrrrrr! Anyway i really do like this show.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzay
    You were watching Good Day on Fox. That was me. Things are going really well at Rocco's. We are doing on average 350 covers a night and not a single table leaves unhappy. We are having lots of fun. In addition to working 6 days a weeks, those of us who are featured on the show have to do lots of publicity stuff before work. So, our days tend to be fairly long.

Uzay,

is it possible to get a take out of the Spagetti and meatballs or do they only serve guests who dine in?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki87
    I'm glad people are happy now. On the show they make it seem like no one likes anything. Personally I can't wait to go to Rocco's and try some meatballs haha. Does most of the staff from the show still work there or did a lot quit when the cameras left?

Kiki,

I read that around 10 of the featured staff still remain as well as Rocco and the old bag mom. Others like Brian (who is a member of this board) were fired for being lousy waiters or left on their own.

FORT Newbie
    Ohh thanks! I figured a lot would.

The Real Thing

Post Up

Just wanted to let everone know that my recap has finally been posted. you know where to go.

I just read it.
    Great job.
    It;s good to hear an account of events from someone who is actually involved

I agree, I'd have told Rocco to shove it if I was Gideon too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    hello bumpy, yes sir it's ol' rybone, rising from the ashes left behind at old zoomass. Our little Uzay is all grown up. jeep jeep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast