+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocco DiSpirito - The Chef

FORT Regular
    Ok, now that I have some friends up in here, I am going to come back!!!

What's up? Vanquish311? How are you?

I can't wait to see this week's epi, Rocco will redeem himself.

**************ROCCO R@CKS!!!!!****************

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefWinduAZ
    Does it really matter what he looks like? That is the problem here, you guys are so focused on his looks that you ignore what a complete jerk he is. So what if he is good looking, does that excuse his actions? Good looking people can be dumb asses too people.

FORT Newbie
    Interesting...Vanquish is from the same area as our friend Ms.Tres. Hmmm....and a newbie too. Hmmmm. Is that you Mama?

I thought that sniffling Ciao (spelled incorrectly) was too good to be true.

Guess we will have to get spammed with Rocco love messages again. Think I'll find a new place to lurk.

FORT Not-So Newbie
    The NBC promos are really pushing this idea of redemption. I can imagine that his hitting the stove and cooking could help, no one disputes that he is a talented chef. The issue most people seem to have with him is his crude, and inappropriate behavior. His employees may have legitimate gripes about working for someone who worries more about his appearance than his business. As far as his customers go...What happened to his "anything for the guest" credo.
    Do as I say, not as I do.
    Thank heaven I don't work for this man.

FORT Regular
    Yes, Vanquish311 is a friend of mine, and ya know, and I just wanna say that Rocco's smile is so gorgeous that it just melts away all of the bad things everyone says about him.

That pic at the top of this board just fuels my fire...c'mon admit it, he's got a gorgeous smile. Don't you agree, Vanquish! What's up, girl??

And, honestly, it doesn't matter what any of us say or think, the restaurant is going to be successful, don't you all think so?

Gona du spel chic an ten poust mi mesach.

I LOVE SALSA AND R@CC@!!!!!

I don't think anyone will deny that Rocco's a handsome guy. Nothing under that skull, of course, but outwardly handsome.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I don't think anyone will deny that Rocco's a handsome guy. Nothing under that skull, of course, but outwardly handsome.
    OMG, John, WOW, you really are a nice guy!

Ok, since you admitted that Rocco was handsome, I will admit that I too was cringing when I heard his comment to Stasi, I too was embarrassed for him when he was acting like a pig at the table between those women who were 'touching his abs'.

I too wished he had been in the kitchen, bossing people around and being a control freak, unfortunately, he was not. But, from what they say about the next epi, he should shine a little brighter, *fingers crossed*.

I guess he was probably just too stressed out to really concentrate on the kitchen and the 'normal' things that would happen on opening night. I am sure, by the look on his face, he was thinking to himself, 'why did I just say that, oh, I could kick myself in the ass'!

Where's spellcheck??? Please, point out any mistakes, appreciate ya!
    Ay im lurning!!

FORT Newbie
    I read an article done after last week's episode where Rocco said that when you give someone access to 100 percent of your life that you know there are going to be blissful moments and troubling ones and you expect that both are going to be portrayed. Editing again as someone said. I still think he comes off very badly, but I also expect that he may have some good moments that we don't see. I remember reading that one of the producers was calling the French guy something uncomplimentary and saying that they knew immediately who their badguy was going to be. Some of the folks from the show have posted that he actually was a very nice guy just you know-French. Rocco still appears like the wrong end of the horse to me, but who knows maybe not a complete one.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marella
    I read an article done after last week's episode where Rocco said that when you give someone access to 100 percent of your life that you know there are going to be blissful moments and troubling ones and you expect that both are going to be portrayed. Editing again as someone said. I still think he comes off very badly, but I also expect that he may have some good moments that we don't see. I remember reading that one of the producers was calling the French guy something uncomplimentary and saying that they knew immediately who their badguy was going to be. Some of the folks from the show have posted that he actually was a very nice guy just you know-French. Rocco still appears like the wrong end of the horse to me, but who knows maybe not a complete one.
    Good point. I think you're probably right.

Spellcheck, whaz up? Wher ya ait?

That "spellcheck" thing is getting a little annoying.

+ Reply to Thread