+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocco DiSpirito - The Chef

The Real Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirwanksalot
    I would like to see Bobby Flay walk into Rocco's and challenge this hack
    Just so you know, Rocco's is directly across the street from BOLO, Bobby Flay's Italian restaurant. Bobby hates us right now because his place is empty and ours is jammed all night. Don't think he will be coming in to challange anyone anytime soon.

FORT Regular
    OMG!!! Rocco is too cool to care what some lady from "The Post" has to say about him!!!

If anyone has worked in a really nice restaurant, they know the management are to the point, they say whatever's on their mind, that's just the biz.

C'mon, Rocco has 20 years of experience...let the degrees and awards do the talking...why does he have to cook and clean and wait tables??? He's the owner!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzay
    Just so you know, Rocco's is directly across the street from BOLO, Bobby Flay's Italian restaurant. Bobby hates us right now because his place is empty and ours is jammed all night. Don't think he will be coming in to challange anyone anytime soon.
    Bobby's cool, I don't think Bobby has anything to worry about either...of course he's not gonna challenge anyone...that would be stupid!

FORT Not-So Newbie
    MsTresMulder, are you his girlfriend, publicist, or maybe Mama using a pseudonym? We got it, you love him. Do you love the way he behaves????

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcm
    MsTresMulder, are you his girlfriend, publicist, or maybe Mama using a pseudonym? We got it, you love him. Do you love the way he behaves????
    HA! I wish that I was his *WIFE*, but, unfortunately, I am just a fan.

And, like I said, I *was* dissapointed in the way he was behaving...it was completely inappropriate, but, it's his restaurant, and if people don't like it, they don't have to go, or work there...

I was defending him as a chef and a businessman, he IS both of those things...now, PC, no, he's not PC, he's a rebel, he's a little punk...and that's so damn sexy!!!!

FORT Not-So Newbie
    Lucky for guys like Rocco, that there will always be "fans" like you. To each his own.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcm
    Lucky for guys like Rocco, that there will always be "fans" like you. To each his own.
    Why is "fans" in parenthesis??? Should I be offended?? :LOL: ;- )

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MsTresMulder
    That's fine...I mean, he's ONLY been studying cuisine since he was 16. He ONLY has a BA in biz from Boston U. He ONLY has a successful restaurant...um...what's the name of the restaurant...um...oh, yea...Union Pacific...in New York!

I am sorry, but there would be NO restaurant w/o Rocco, obviously...and doesn't everyone know already that the boss doesn't work? Does you boss REALLY work??? I know my boss doesn't really work, he may lift a finger every once in a while, but that's it.

I have to admit, that he was wrong for hanging all over the ladies instead of knowing what was going on...who knows what he was thinking...

He knows what he's doing though...I am sure he does!!

I LOVE ROCCO!!! He's BEAUTIFUL!!!
    you sure do seem to know an awful lot about Rocco !?!?! I'm sure after his latest showing on TV, he'll be surprised he has any fans, much less such a big fan.....
    Maybe there would be no "rocco's 22nd street" without Rocco, but there would definately be good food in NYC without Rocco.... what I'm finding out is, he's not all that at all, not even a little bit...I was kinda impressed at the beginning, based on what I had heard and read about him, and seen on Food TV, but the more I read the NY Papers about him and his antics, and the more I see on TV his obvious lack of caring about anything but himself, the less and less good looking he becomes, and the less and less charming he comes off.... he now is just like every other guy who is kinda good looking, and believes all the hype about themselves.

FORT Not-So Newbie
    Why is "fans" in parenthesis??? Should I be offended?? :LOL: ;- )
    Don't be offended, you seem very clear in your devotion to the man of this 15 minutes. Me, I'm not so impressed, and apparently neither are most of the viewers, or reviewers. I will continue to watch this show. It is a trainwreck, and I can't wait to find out what Burnett and Co. have in store for the big finish.

FORT Newbie
    Ok, everyone, chill...chill...exactly what has Rocco done to you?

Jealous? Who's jealous? Anyone jealous? Hatin' w/ a side of jealousy? Anyone? C'mon now, it's gettin' cold!!!!!!

I am just kidding, but seriously, don't hate! DON'T HATE!!!

I know I am retarded, I am in one of those moods...and just for the record, and just to piss everyone off...

ROCCO, I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! MARRY ME, ROCCO!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! :LOL: ;- )!!! *kisses for Rocco*
    Funny, I was just thinking the same thing...."What has Rocco done to you!!!!".... but all in good fun.....have a nice night... peace to all!!!

+ Reply to Thread