+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Rocco DiSpirito - The Chef

FORT Newbie

ROCCO the BUFFOON!!!!

While sitting through Dec. 24th Marathon of "The Restaurant", Rocco's demeaning, no-it-all- attitude is so apparent. He becomes more obnoxious watching the show for a second time.
    In the beginning of the show, Rocco states his whole life depends on the opening of this eatery. Yeah Rocco, like we don't already know you own other restaurants scattered in NY? Why didn't the employees flick Rocco off and walk off the job when he was screaming at them on opening night? It amazes me that Rocco did not put down safety mats down the FIRST time an employee fell. Gidoeon's fall was definately staged and fake, but Rocco's Mom COULD have fallen too! Oh, I forgot, Mama's Meatballs would have cushioned her fall! LOL! Rocco, you are a horses *ss!

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I agree entirely....the funny thing was it was clear in the interviews....the pep talks...the pre-hiring crap he put folks through....his lack of people skills shined at all levels and at all times....

Yet he managed to hire a full crew .something about being on TV I bet.......

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by museumguy

Yet he managed to hire a full crew .something about being on TV I bet.......
    And do you also believe that the entire crew at Union Pacific agreed to work for him because some day, he may be on TV, and if he was, the camera MIGHT follow him to UP, and they'd be on TV?

Does anyone know when the new season starts?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Does anyone know when the new season starts?
    Jeff Zucker was annoucing several things about the NBC Spring line-up yesterday, and said it would be April -- but he did not give an exact date or say what night it would air.

+ Reply to Thread