+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Rocco DiSpirito - The Chef

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunnyoil
    Wouldn't you think that she could support him by at least showing up at his new restaurant?
    Is your avatar Betty Page??? HMMM!!! LUV Betty!

FORT Regular
    As far as Rocco's girlfriend, hopefully soon to be wife, goes...I am very happy for him. I really hope that he has found someone special. No one, no matter how much of a jerk or whatever a lot of people think he is, deserves to be alone. Let's be honest, Rocco's not getting any younger. I hope he really is happy with Yvonne (I am sure he is), and I hope that maybe she's willing to gain a little weight and give Mama some grandbabies!!!

LITTLE CHARMING, ADORABLE, TALENTED ROCCOS COMING SOON TO A CULINARY SCHOOL NEAR YOU!!!

FORT Newbie

I could watch him cook for hours

Who else thinks those cooking montages were just the best??! I think Rocco rocks! Watching him cook-it's art. It's like getting a back rub and a little somethin' else all at once. Release a video of that!

FORT Newbie

Can Rocco Cook?

Quote Originally Posted by BitterTears
    Who else thinks those cooking montages were just the best??! I think Rocco rocks! Watching him cook-it's art. It's like getting a back rub and a little somethin' else all at once. Release a video of that!
    Actually, I counted three things he did wrong in preparing his rather lame pasta dish in last night's episode. Art? Looks like cooking lessons about as much as he needs acting lessons.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Personally, I think Rocco has the personality of a 12 yr. old boy. He's so immature.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    Rocco's actions leave me cold. He comes across as so unlikeable and crass. I really want to like him but he just seems to be a camera hog and celebrity seeker.
    I agree in some ways he is cold. But he dose go to regular customers of all races and personalitys . Not just girls. He is likeable to me cause he dose have some good qualities. Hes under a lot of stress and id give him a brake if he is not 100% on everything.

FORT Newbie

Did You See His Woman?

His woman, Yvonne Scio, was at the beach party.

She is always around Mama and she has curly brown hair and when Rocco is listening to Uzay and when Rocco is giving that ridiculous speech you can see her in the background.

This is for the girls and boys who LOVE Rocco!! and hate her! I hear she is a sweetheart though.

FORT Newbie

RoccO :) babble.......

Rocco is a handsome guy. But if he was not so pretty would we all still like him girls? Mamma is a sweet heart but schould she really be in the kitchen bare hands and all. He opend a restaurant in a short amount of time . Sure the food might have been cold at first but you have 2 start somewhere. If it was all perfect what would there be to talk about. Sure it would be nice if he treated his staff with luvin and care. MAtts would be down and when some one would get hurt hed care. The camers dont show every little detail. Its nice that he hires normal people instead of being picky and only hired profecinals. When i go to new york im sure going to stop in roccos.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by isabella
    Rocco is a handsome guy. But if he was not so pretty would we all still like him girls? Mamma is a sweet heart but schould she really be in the kitchen bare hands and all. He opend a restaurant in a short amount of time . Sure the food might have been cold at first but you have 2 start somewhere. If it was all perfect what would there be to talk about. Sure it would be nice if he treated his staff with luvin and care. MAtts would be down and when some one would get hurt hed care. The camers dont show every little detail. Its nice that he hires normal people instead of being picky and only hired profecinals. When i go to new york im sure going to stop in roccos.
    I agree with you because if their wasnt all that drama, I dont think we would watch it. People have to take sides and argue. Most people think rooco isnt involved enough or doesnt care about his staff. We don't see everything he does and i think in one of the episodes hge said he has to do alot of staff his staff doesnt see.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ngifto
    hi sorry i'm back.. i'm back to reply to tmcm--
    **wow, u think that i'm like MsTresMulder ...i'll just leave it as don't ever say that again lol***...yea rocco's cute but i'm not inlove with him, and i don't think his g/f is a skank... hes got a good ass thats my veiws.. sorry if it pisses u off, but what else would u like to talk about.. how u don't like him?
    I am not sure what the hell that's supposed to mean!!

+ Reply to Thread