+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Rocco DiSpirito - The Chef

hey can u explain what ur thing means by lingo? am i using the lingo, cuz if i am sorry!

hi sorry i'm back.. i'm back to reply to tmcm--
    wow, u think that i'm like MsTresMulder ...i'll just leave it as don't ever say that again lol...yea rocco's cute but i'm not inlove with him, and i don't think his g/f is a skank... hes got a good ass thats my veiws.. sorry if it pisses u off, but what else would u like to talk about.. how u don't like him?

ngifto, you are the poster-child for "lingo usage". Take the time to spell out real words, like "you" and "your" and "because"....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ngifto
    hi.. wow this thread just went from bashing rocco to bashing me and roccolover....its just an opinon that me and her have.. rocco looks too good for his age that it is scary.. that doesn't mean that we think his attitude is right.. its not at all.. i really think that rocco has to smarten up but just cause of his attitude doesn't mean that he's a bad chef...like i said b4 let him have his 15mins of fame he worked hard to get it, and when it all falls his restaurant will be shit...honestly!what can i say?
    all i can say is that hes too good-looking for his age its scary, and he needs this 15 mins of fame, so just let him have it, and quit bashing him.. i'd like to see u ppl own ur own restaurant and cook for that matter, just leave the kid alone. if he doesn't watch his back he'll fail and hit rock bottom, and thats too bad.. just watch the show and enjoy it!
    and for PIM-guy... be original and get ur own style the ladies will like it better...copying is old.
    by the by, i'm not obsessed with rocco and i am not in his defence at all i'm just simply stating my views and opinons like everyone else
    ngifto u are soo rite
    roccos caught up at being really famous but i think hes still a good chef
    the restaurant wouldnt be a good show if he were all nice and perfect
    there has to be some drama and people have to take sides
    most of it is staged anywayz and they probably made rocco act like a celebrity
    admit it the drama between the waiters and rocco is great
    if u guyz think rocco is such an ass than u should stop watching his show
    and i d like to see a37 year old italian look as good as he does

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roccolover
    and i d like to see a37 year old italian look as good as he does
    You've got a point. I'm a 38 year old italian and I look like this

Oh! Okay John I understand what YOU mean now
    LoL I am the poster child!
    Sorry for any inconvinence

And roccolover - - I don't know if I am rite, but I think that people should understand that it is a show and they lie alot. I think that if you really want to find out what rocco is really like, how about show up at the restaurant for a quick bite? you know that could show you a lot. Also, Rocco might not even look that good in person, its a show lots of make up! Well I hope that everyone is happy now, I dont mean to be rude or snotty..i'm just trying to get my point across.

FORT Newbie
    I think that if you really want to find out what rocco is really like, how about show up at the restaurant for a quick bite? you know that could show you a lot. Also, Rocco might not even look that good in person, its a show lots of make up!

I had to call a lot but i got reservations at Rocco's
    I am gonna go there with my friends next week
    I have heard that the food is pretty good and it look a lot different from wat we watch on t v
    Hopefully i see rocco and i hope he looks as good as he does on camera

hey! thats cool hope you have a good time! i want to go too one day, seems like it would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by roccolover
    I think that if you really want to find out what rocco is really like, how about show up at the restaurant for a quick bite? you know that could show you a lot. Also, Rocco might not even look that good in person, its a show lots of make up!

I had to call a lot but i got reservations at Rocco's
    I am gonna go there with my friends next week
    I have heard that the food is pretty good and it look a lot different from wat we watch on t v
    Hopefully i see rocco and i hope he looks as good as he does on camera
    Of course you know you have to give us first-hand impressions of the whole thing ... not just Rocco! How was the food, the noise level, the atmosphere, the service, the price, etc.
    mom2

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Rocco's actions leave me cold. He comes across as so unlikeable and crass. I really want to like him but he just seems to be a camera hog and celebrity seeker.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread