+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Rocco DiSpirito - The Chef

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    Well, Rocco never fails to disappoint. I tune in to see what idiotic thing he'll do next. As is to be expected, he showed his self-concern yet again when mama was sick. He brings her some dinner and tells her how she must rest, work less. Next thing out of his mouth, he's asking her if she'll come down and schmooze the guests cause "it's good for business." Oh, great, let a sick woman infect the diners. And isn't this a caring, thoughtful son who not a moment before told her she should be resting. Jeez....
    It does seem that Tony, the executive chef, pays more attention and has more concern for Mama than Rocco. She's 78 for goodness sake.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ngifto
    this is for rocco lover~
    umm what do i think... i think that rocco could be made up.. the whole show could be made up.. i realli don't know if rocco is great in the kitchen.. but i would love to find out as for rocco's looks.. shit i wish he wasn't 37 he looks too good for his age its scary.. and when he wears jeans... wow.. the camera should stay on his butt the whole time! (tee hee that means the whole show) and whats this with everyone bashing rocco.. yah he was an ass but that doesn't mean hes an ass all the time.. hes just caught up in the moment and his 15 mins of fame let him have it.. he deserves it... he just needs a new outlook and attitude... admit it.. rocco is great
    so roccolover thats what i think!
    omg! i was watching this shoe called extra and they were showing wat rocco did during the blackout, he let people come in and eat for free, but thats not the point he was wearing these jeans and a white t shirt.
    damn he looked goood
    i couldnt believe he was 37 u soo have to see that outfit he was wearing

FORT Not-So Newbie
    This whole dialog between ngifto and roccolover sounds suspiciously like a previous one between Mstresmuldar and her new friend from Atlanta(whose name escapes me).

Funny how all the pro rocco posts use similar lingo, and keep beating dead (he's sooooo cute...)
    points. Ladies (?), step up to the plate and try to flesh out your ideas. Your opinions may be valid, but the "voice" you are using makes it seem like a plant from inside the Rocco camp.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcm
    This whole dialog between ngifto and roccolover sounds suspiciously like a previous one between Mstresmuldar and her new friend from Atlanta(whose name escapes me).

Funny how all the pro rocco posts use similar lingo, and keep beating dead (he's sooooo cute...)
    points. Ladies (?), step up to the plate and try to flesh out your ideas. Your opinions may be valid, but the "voice" you are using makes it seem like a plant from inside the Rocco camp.
    Hmmmmmm. I noticed that too. They are all cut from the same cloth.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion, Little Protectors Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    I need help. I'm trying to reinvent myself and I'm thinking that maybe the "Rocco look" is the way to go. So, since he's sooo cute, I have two questions:

1) Does the "greasy-Italian-shirt open-with chains" look make him cute? I'm Italian, I can do this (however, I currently wear my shirts buttoned).

2) Does the "Cheap azz-yellow-adjustable-gas station give away" hat make him cute? I'm sure I can get one at the 7-11.

Alright, I admit it, I'm just jealous!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Hmmmmmm. I noticed that too. They are all cut from the same cloth.
    oh thats just wrong
    i noe rocco doesnt come off as the nicest person but god u have to admit hes pretty damn cute
    and i am not a big food critic type of person
    i just happen to love the dramam on the restaurant (and rocco)

Quote Originally Posted by tmcm

It's truly bizarre, not to mention inane. As if we are going to discard the blatantly obvious fact that Rocco is a self-centered dip and be swayed by these prepubescent love posts.

Sorry, too much evidence that Rocco is a jerk. He is not hot and Coors lite sucks.

Oooh, don't go there on the Coors Light!

But I agree about the Rocco thing.

hi.. wow this thread just went from bashing rocco to bashing me and roccolover....its just an opinon that me and her have.. rocco looks too good for his age that it is scary.. that doesn't mean that we think his attitude is right.. its not at all.. i really think that rocco has to smarten up but just cause of his attitude doesn't mean that he's a bad chef...like i said b4 let him have his 15mins of fame he worked hard to get it, and when it all falls his restaurant will be shit...honestly!what can i say?
    all i can say is that hes too good-looking for his age its scary, and he needs this 15 mins of fame, so just let him have it, and quit bashing him.. i'd like to see u ppl own ur own restaurant and cook for that matter, just leave the kid alone. if he doesn't watch his back he'll fail and hit rock bottom, and thats too bad.. just watch the show and enjoy it!
    and for PIM-guy... be original and get ur own style the ladies will like it better...copying is old.
    by the by, i'm not obsessed with rocco and i am not in his defence at all i'm just simply stating my views and opinons like everyone else

I say, let everyone think what they want, and as long as they don't use "lingo" (which is against our rules, and apparently some of you haven't been reading your PM's), I'm fine with it.

+ Reply to Thread