+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Rocco DiSpirito - The Chef

Hey,haha...thats all i have to say
    Rocco is pretty hott and REALLI good-looking for his age but i think he does have to smarten up and respect his staff, cuz his staff can easily screw him over. He's just gotta watch his back, and as for me i would go eat there.. just for the experience and a pic with rocco!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ngifto
    Hey,haha...thats all i have to say
    Rocco is pretty hott and REALLI good-looking for his age but i think he does have to smarten up and respect his staff, cuz his staff can easily screw him over. He's just gotta watch his back, and as for me i would go eat there.. just for the experience and a pic with rocco!
    that is soo true
    i m soo glad someone else agrees
    i think rocco is caught up with the media and showbiz
    he is a great chef

Wow.

I am stunned that after his self-absorbed, anti-social behavior anyone could find this jockstrap remotely attractive.

I never thought he was that great to begin with, but now that I see what an ass he is I find him downright repulsive.

He clearly slept through his business classes, particularily finance and human resources. I bet he spent plenty of time at the bar though. Maybe drinking Coors??

Supposedly he can cook, which means a great talent is wasted on a lazy, narcissistic manchild. Imagine what a person with character could achieve with that talent.

Oh, the games God likes to play....

FORT Fogey
    I am so pleased that ngifto and roccolover have found one another.

Truly a match made in Heaven!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    I am so pleased that ngifto and roccolover have found one another.

Truly a match made in Heaven!
    lol
    hey i just have a crush on him
    i dont noe much about the restaurant business so i guess i dont see him asa big of a jerk that somew of u do
    although it did bother me wen all he did was talk to the customers and not give a crap about the kitchen of the waiters
    and i have no idea why he said that he was embarrased for being italian
    but his sex apeal makes up for most of it
    he was such a good chef at union pacific
    i think hes just caught up in the money and fame

FORT Newbie
    wat do u think ngifto?
    lol

Some girlfriend!!!!

Wouldn't you think that she could support him by at least showing up at his new restaurant?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunnyoil
    Wouldn't you think that she could support him by at least showing up at his new restaurant?
    who?
    yvonne?

this is for rocco lover~
    umm what do i think... i think that rocco could be made up.. the whole show could be made up.. i realli don't know if rocco is great in the kitchen.. but i would love to find out as for rocco's looks.. shit i wish he wasn't 37 he looks too good for his age its scary.. and when he wears jeans... wow.. the camera should stay on his butt the whole time! (tee hee that means the whole show) and whats this with everyone bashing rocco.. yah he was an ass but that doesn't mean hes an ass all the time.. hes just caught up in the moment and his 15 mins of fame let him have it.. he deserves it... he just needs a new outlook and attitude... admit it.. rocco is great
    so roccolover thats what i think!

Well, Rocco never fails to disappoint. I tune in to see what idiotic thing he'll do next. As is to be expected, he showed his self-concern yet again when mama was sick. He brings her some dinner and tells her how she must rest, work less. Next thing out of his mouth, he's asking her if she'll come down and schmooze the guests cause "it's good for business." Oh, great, let a sick woman infect the diners. And isn't this a caring, thoughtful son who not a moment before told her she should be resting. Jeez....

+ Reply to Thread