+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Rocco DiSpirito - The Chef

FORT Newbie

Rocco has a girlfriend!!!

I just found out that Rocco has a girlfriend named Yvonne who's an actress in Rome! That's totally dissapointing for us who have a BIG CRUSH ON HIM!!! Lol. His sex appeal just dropped about 10 points! He sucks now!

Yes, because when you've got a crush on a guy through your TV screen, the fact that he has a real life girlfriend ruins "what could have been", huh?

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Yes, because when you've got a crush on a guy through your TV screen, the fact that he has a real life girlfriend ruins "what could have been", huh?

FORT Newbie
    I was at the grocery store today and surfing the magazines at the register. Hate to admit it, but I was looking in Star magazine. I could use the excuse that I was looking at their new format whoch was shown on the Today show...but, I was just being cheesy! well, Rocco was in it and it showed all the women he has dated and his ex-wife. It also had a photo of Mama as one of the women he loves. There was a photo of him with his current girlfriend.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie
    I just found out that Rocco has a girlfriend named Yvonne who's an actress in Rome! That's totally dissapointing for us who have a BIG CRUSH ON HIM!!! Lol. His sex appeal just dropped about 10 points! He sucks now!

Yvonne Scio (www.us.imdb.com) check her out!

Actually, they are engaged. Sorry to all the fans of his!! All the Italian media that has mention Rocco has claimed after the debut of The Restaurant, they became engaged. But the marriage will not last, not to an actress. Shame Rocco wants to have two failed marriages, but at least he is trying.

FORT Newbie

Yvonne Scio

Also, for those who want to see more of her go to...

celebrityphoto.com

wireimage.com

rexfeatures.com

She is pretty well known in Italy and she does have a lot of nuddie pictures of her all over personal websites dedicated to her. So if you are into comparing body parts go to google.com and search.

Ohhhh, she is also an actress on the soap opera show, One Life to Live
    Last edited by Belowthebelt; 08-15-2003 at 03:47 PM.

Rocco is a cutie and very sexy, BUT he lacks common sense in the way he handles his business. Obviously, he has spent more time learning how to cook and less time learning how to run a business. I have worked in business as a secretary to CEOs and Presidents in large companies and small for many years. If any of them ran their business the way he has, it would fail very quickly. I think Rocco's is doomed unless he gets his act together - soon. And - he was just fined for a dirty kitchen recently - bad news.

His favoritism toward the bartender (giving her a moped and a promotion just because she quit) caused him to lose a good waiter and probably others. He obviously has more in mind for her than the moped (a quickie perhaps). In fact, he does seem more interested in flirting with female customers (and some of staff) than in running his business.

He also needs a better manager than Frenchie - he is awful and Rocco should have let him quit. He hasn't a clue of how to handle employees. (But then neither does Rocco so he wouldn't know if Frenchie were doing a bad job).

FORT Regular
    ewww...she isnt pretty at all!

I think she's ok looking, it might just be a bad picture.
    I wouldn't want her yearly peroxide bill though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am beginning to like him less and less.He shows an appalling lack of empathy for his employees.I think he would be difficult to work for.I was sickened at the disgusting way he handled Gideon's injury.Not to change the subject,but I cut myself at work once(bad enough to require 14 stitches)and my boss drove me to the hosprital himself...and stayed with me until they released me.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

+ Reply to Thread