+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Rocco DiSpirito - The Chef

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracker
    Now, now Maji. We shouldn't encourage him to "come get" a 14-year old.
    14? Well, that explains A LOT. Now I am worried Rocco's next foray will be into a boy band.

rocco's BA

just want to point out that someone has to be at the bottom of his or her class. Having a ba in mgmt doesn't mean one can actually manage.

that comment to Gideon about people not wanting to be reminded of life's tragedies when they go to a restaurant - guess he's gonna have to make sure no one in a wheelchair or any other of life's problems eats in his restaurant. might put the beautiful people off their ice cold gnocchi

Excellent post duplessis

I think Rocco comes across as socially stunted.
    He has a lot to learn about "man" management.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Yes, please come and get her. Please, please, please. We at the Fort are begging you.
    OMG, I totally second that!!!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

A woman of substance WildThymeWoman's Avatar

Teen empowerment...

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker
    Now, now Maji. We shouldn't encourage him to "come get" a 14-year old.

OMG - she is only 14? Here is one girl we need to get into a teen empowerment program.She suffers a diminished sense of self which will surely develop into a serious social ill later on....
    Well-Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3
    just want to point out that someone has to be at the bottom of his or her class. Having a ba in mgmt doesn't mean one can actually manage.

that comment to Gideon about people not wanting to be reminded of life's tragedies when they go to a restaurant - guess he's gonna have to make sure no one in a wheelchair or any other of life's problems eats in his restaurant. might put the beautiful people off their ice cold gnocchi
    Amen!!!!! Amen!!!!!!

Wait just a minute.

If Little Miss Mulder is ONLY 14 - why all the references to Coors in her post??? Is she sitting around getting schnockered all day??

I find that even more disturbing than the blatant Rocco adoration.

My Food Is Piping Cold

Maybe Rocco should work on improving his relationship with his staff, better procedures for better service, and maybe lend a hand when things get hectic, so his restaurant can be worth promoting.

Maybe if he focused as much attention to his employess rather than women guests, he might get somewhere. He needs to stop promoting HIMSELF!

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3

Ain't that the truth. I know that whenver I go into a restaurant and see somebody with a broken arm it just ruins my dinner totally! Pullease! I guess we won't see him hiring anybody with any sort of disability.

Rocco is a social disaster. And a management nightmare. One good way to stir up a lot of anger among your employees is to give a Vespa to one of them. Sheesh!

So he finally realized he had to get in there and actually cook. By his own admission, this was what was missing and, once he did it, things seemed to improve (editing?). So what does the preview show? He's not in the kitchen afterall. He said he'd discovered how much he missed the joy of cooking -- but I guess not as much as the joy of sliming all over his female customers.

Rocco's a foul-mouthed, social inept, egotistical 13-year-old.

FORT Newbie

Poor Gideon

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    Ain't that the truth. I know that whenver I go into a restaurant and see somebody with a broken arm it just ruins my dinner totally! Pullease!
    I thought that was funny actually. A young guy who would bust his behind just to make it to the restaurant with a broken arm isn't uplifting, but some fat creepy guy with an eyeball for a ring dressed like a mortitian is? Rocco's attitude is the only thing that isn't uplifting! What a priss.

+ Reply to Thread