+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Its being filmed right by my house....

Its being filmed right by my house....

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2004..._4410_6_04.txt

I drove by it on Saturday morning. Its interesting...they have the entire street blocked with a security guard on one end. I went to the other end and there was no guard just a sign that said that the road was closed. I think they have been there for 5 days. The house doesnt look close at all. Its very tall. The roof is flat. It just look like a big square wood building. The street that is closed is covered with pallets of wood. There are trailers everywhere. There are lights and cameras on tripods. I really didnt see that many workers...maybe it was too early (8am)

Keep track of the time for us. I have my suspicions about that seven day thing.

Word is, the show returns at the end of October in a friday night slot. Woot.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Camera Man Died

Well I never did make it back over there...I promise I will this weekend but I wanted to let you guys know the latest on what happened. Something very tragic happened to camera man who was in the area filming the renovation.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/3834503/detail.html

I feel like I keep on replying to my own post

But I found out some interesting information on the house. It actually took 2 weeks to complete. So you are correct...it doesnt take 7 days.

Also I found out that they do send some neighbors in a hotel because the fact that they are working around the clock.

Was that not the cutest family in the world? I love how you can see the real love between all of the family members.

Quote Originally Posted by shrtsh1t
    Well I never did make it back over there...I promise I will this weekend but I wanted to let you guys know the latest on what happened. Something very tragic happened to camera man who was in the area filming the renovation.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/3834503/detail.html
    Wow. That was a little strange. Any more information on what really happened to him?

Do you know the family? The home was beautiful. Did you drive by to see the home after it was completed?

On the camera guy, I did hear that it was a hit and run. Thats all I know so far.

I do know someone from the family, a cousin.

+ Reply to Thread