+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least midnight Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Hmm guess Im the only one watching.............I really enjoy both renovate my family and extreme home makeover on abc.
    they make me cry, but in a good way.

FORT Newbie
    What happened in the first fifteen minutes?
    And why on earth did they decide to build a house on a short timeframe when they *know* a hurricane's coming?

Very sweet. Over the top (flying to Florida to help out?) but very sweet and they did such a great job doing the house and lot. The boy's room is just perfect.

It really was a sweet show. Like you I missed some of it. I would like to know what the doctor told the guy about his eyes.
    I also wondered if it wouldn't be cautious to wait till after the storm to build. I liked what they did with the house more than the others I've seen.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I would like to know what the doctor told the guy about his eyes.
    The guy does have that disease (not sure of the name), but he is not going to go blind. The doctor said that his eyes probably won't get much worse based on his age (or something like that). That isn't word for word, but that's the gist of it.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

This show is really great! I absolutely LOVE the style house they built in this episode! Totally my style and taste. There were a few things I wish they would have showed more of, like the kitchen. They focused more on the new-fangled microwave (which was pretty cool, though) with the barcode scanner.

The family was precious. What a purely good group of folks. I fell in love with the husband, and the wife was adorable. Oh, and her new hairstyle was GORGEOUS! The kids were so gracious and appreciative.

My tearjerker moment last night ... the hallway of family photos that friends and family had secretly contributed, since the family had lost their photos in the fire. What a great idea, huh?! And some of the photos they hadn't even seen before. Such a keepsake!

Usually the Dahm triplets creep me out and I scoff at their alleged "work" they do, but it seemed this episode that they really worked their hearts out. That was nice.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Thanks realityluver. I really wanted to hear that. I am so glad that I didn't miss this episode, even if I didn't get to hear it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    Usually the Dahm triplets creep me out and I scoff at their alleged "work" they do, but it seemed this episode that they really worked their hearts out. That was nice.
    I always like the Dahm triplets.

On a serious note this was one of those shows that makes you look at things differently. This family obviously needed help and It was nice to see them get it.

+ Reply to Thread