+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

9/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion about tonight's show in this thread only until 1am.

Thanks and enjoy the show.

the modern day Munsters!

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    the modern day Munsters!
    They even have an 'oddball' Marilyn

Hmm....I hope they don't try to turn them in Ozzy and Harriett

Well they actually survived the make over. This family seemed as though they were really receptive to the change,but they didn't get any counseling or anything and it was only a one week show. What happened?. Also depite all the skulls and the goth and everything they seemed quite normal and very chill.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I thought the new house built for them was just perfect. It didn't totally change their family and look, but blended in with them nicely. Ashley's room was nice, the beach theme was pretty and cozy, lauren's Japanese themed room was very modern, the boys room was cool with the japanese art on the walls, and the master bedroom and ensuite was gorgeous, it really did look like a castle. They seemed very happy. I also loved the Sushi bar/aquarium, totally cool!!!

FORT Newbie
    The innocent blond daughter was sleeping in the same room with a coffin people. There is something gravely wrong with that picture.
    I kept waiting for a body to be discovered when they began digging up the back yard for the placement of the pool.Somehow I believe they would have preferred a dungeon instead. You have a household with skulls and crosses and Jay Mcgraw, the seed of DR. Phil ,but neglects to counsel them or get them counseling.
    The mother looked like five after lives of bad karma and the husband looked like he was her subject in training. This family needs help beyond a make over.

...omg, this is all the replies?!

Jesus.

Ok, hmm... well I don't see why they needed a makeover. Good to know I have a show I can apply to know where I don't need 1) A relative physically or mentally handicapped, 2) A relative with a disease, 3) Some type of problem with the house that makes it near unbearable to live with.

Well that's rude Riles. Stop being so closed minded and try to open up to something that's not normal to YOU.

After the makeover of the house though, I loved it. It looks beautiful, and I liked the fish and iguana tank a lot. I can't remember what the rooms looked like, but from what I remember, I liked them since I LOVE asian culture and want an asian themed bedroom so I was soo jealous of that goth girl. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I thought the new house built for them was just perfect. It didn't totally change their family and look, but blended in with them nicely. Ashley's room was nice, the beach theme was pretty and cozy, lauren's Japanese themed room was very modern, the boys room was cool with the japanese art on the walls, and the master bedroom and ensuite was gorgeous, it really did look like a castle. They seemed very happy. I also loved the Sushi bar/aquarium, totally cool!!!

I thought the Japanese themed room was incredible.I would want a room like that myself. I think the family was into their own thing and they did not seem the worse for it. If I were to compare this family to say, some of the families before them on this show or even those on Trading Spouses; I only mention that show because the Biggins family did both shows so there has been some cross over here,they were shown to be less dramatic and less problematic. I liked them.
    Trading Spouses should contact this family.

I think every family is different has it's own quirks. Being goth doesn't hurt anyone. I'm glad they didn't make them out to be freaks.

+ Reply to Thread