+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two hours...really?

FORT Regular

Two hours...really?

I haven't watched the show...does it seem like the 2 hour time limit for getting ones stuff out is actually 2 hours or make-believe 2 hours? I'd like to see the fallout of THAT because I'm thinkin' 2 hours isn't just "oh silly me we're going away for 3 days and I forgot sunscreen" it's more like "holy CRAP did anyone grab grandma's ashes...and where's the cat?". Assume we don't see them signing releases saying "and I promise I won't say I forgot my Picasso in the closet".

Just a guess, Leeloo, but I don't think anything gets thrown away (except for maybe the stuff Jude doesn't like.) I think they pack the clothes they need for the week, and then the movers take everything else and probably put it into storage somewhere. Otherwise, it would just be impossible...important papers...photo albums...3rd grade field day ribbons...etc.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by Leeloo
    I'm thinkin' 2 hours isn't just "oh silly me we're going away for 3 days and I forgot sunscreen" it's more like "holy CRAP did anyone grab grandma's ashes...and where's the cat?"

I don't understand the accelerated time stuff, either. Two days is pushing it for a family to move out. And how long does it take to build a house, let alone give a whole family a beauty/fitness/mental health makeover?
    What's the big rush?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Just a guess, Leeloo, but I don't think anything gets thrown away (except for maybe the stuff Jude doesn't like.) I think they pack the clothes they need for the week, and then the movers take everything else and probably put it into storage somewhere. Otherwise, it would just be impossible...important papers...photo albums...3rd grade field day ribbons...etc.
    Embarrassingly enough I had that epiphany myself after posting..probably would have helped to have watched--duh

+ Reply to Thread