+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 9/06 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

THe triplets

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    Weren't the triplets already in Playboy? I thought I heard that somewhere?
    I was watching a show on Saturday afternoon. It is a show that has families competing to win the house they are redoing...kind of like House of Dreams etc....anyways, those same triplets that are on this show Renovate My Family were/are also on this other show with their father.
    Last edited by shyra; 09-06-2004 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    Did they ever say how old the son is? He seems really mature.
    On one of Dr. Phil's bios, it says that Jay was born in 1980. He seems more mature than 24 IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra
    I was watching a show on Saturday afternoon. It is a show that has families competing to win the house they are redoing...kind of like House of Dreams etc....anyways, those same triplets that are on this show Renovate My Family were/are also on this other show with their father.
    Oh yeah...I read about that. You can see them on their very own website here: http://jenx3.com/

Did any one notice when the mom was kicking down the wall that her shoe/sandle fell off.

Now maybe somethings changed since I did construction, but aren't 3 things required: Hard Hart, eye protections and oh... I don't know... STEEL TOE WORKBOOTS!

How in gawds name, could an insurance company let stuff like that go on?

Random thoughts:

The triplets are such a gimick. Has anybody ever explained what qualifications they have for their job (what IS their job)? And, yes, I said JOB not JOBS as they seem to function as one person.

Don't know how I feel about Jay but if he can reunite the father and son, he's done a good job. As for the methods he uses, they do look like something out of daddy's book but, hey, if they work . . .

I thought it was brilliant to use the bikes. I think it demonstrated to the entire family what the son has to deal with daily.

Dad really needs some counseling but I don't think he's a bad guy. He's just stuck in the denial stage. I don't think his "you walk, I'll quit smoking" tactic is fair. One is a choice (however hard) and the other may not be possible.

Previews showed the son sailing a sailboat. Another great idea to show the son that he's not stuck in a chair - he CAN do things.

I'm wondering who pays for things like torn up power lines? In the contracts I've seen for these shows, the homeowner accepts all liability.

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    Random thoughts:
    Don't know how I feel about Jay but if he can reunite the father and son, he's done a good job. As for the methods he uses, they do look like something out of daddy's book but, hey, if they work . . .
    A real panel of experts BEHIND Jay (maybe even including Dear Old Dad) probably advised him what to do.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    Oh yeah...I read about that. You can see them on their very own website here: http://jenx3.com/
    I feel like I need a shower after looking at that site!!

I love how it said they had a "Good moral upbringing"...LOL!!!! The irony!

I smell a fake...lies lies lies about these girls. No mention of Playboy at all. Gee!
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678