+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 @ 8 pm Renovate My Family--The Biggins Family

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    ya i guess they could have done it for another family. But these guys also needed it. They needed to become closer as a family, get healthier, change their lifestyles (emotionally and physically), and need a new home. Maybe the $22 000 was spent for the show..or maybe it wasn't enough for what they wanted..didn't most people pick them to be the first renovated family? I dunno..I'm just happy for them.

THE COOKE FAMILY DEFINITLY NEEDS IT..they should be next!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Gabes Mamma

ridiculous

i think that the biggins being on another show again is ridiculous i mean come on they just got freakin 50k for putting up with some dumb airhead for a week oooooo god yeah they really had to work for that
    despite the fact that in TS they had to follow by strict guidelines and adhere to the rules of the show with what tammy had alloted the money for! what happend to that sudenly they dont have to! not only that the house that was built for them had to be close to a mill dollar home with all the electronics furniture appliances esp the master bathroom japanese tub not to mention the cost of actually building the home labor etc. like they really needed all that there is hundreds and thousands of people out there that really could have used a blessing like that, people living on the street, people who live in a one or two bedroom home with 4 or 5 kids in them, people who didnt just win 50k dollars!!!!
    i think in the future fox and all other shows need to look deeper into what they are doing! there are plenty more people out there who could use the help and blessings that these billion dollor companies can spare! And try ALOT harder not to pick people who are already rich themselves or people who were already blessed with the chance to make a quick 50k!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono :phhht

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I'm glad the Biggins got the makeover home. Good for them!!! It's no money out of my pocket, brought me entertainment (I enjoyed the show), and it couldn't have happened to a nicer family.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    I'm glad the Biggins got the makeover home. Good for them!!! It's no money out of my pocket, brought me entertainment (I enjoyed the show), and it couldn't have happened to a nicer family.

Why does everyone have their panties in a knot over this?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Seriously why is everyone so concerned about this. They are the sweetest family they totally deserved this makeover. I am soooooo happy for them.
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Yeah, yeah..I am very happy 4 them! However...I beleive they got their break when they rec'd 50k. Let another family enjoy a lucky break.

I just am soooo glad it's over, I was getting tired of hearing about renovatiiiiiinnnng the Biggins. Every show I watched there was an ad for "the Biggin" burning on the left side of my TV screen. Lets move on!
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm not wearing any panties, so there's no knot over here.
    I just want to know where the $22K went that was alloted for a new home from TS. That's all I want to know.

The show was alright. I really didn't understand what the triplets were doing there? So annoying.. they said they did "construction".
    I think I saw them (of course..standing side by side :rolleyes) holding up wood to be nailed to the ceiling and bitching about it being hot.

So stupid.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oh.. I agree with Zaaam too! Got that right sista!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I appreciate the fact that these networks want to give those less fortunate something nice, but 6 televisions in a freakin' kitchen was a little much. What about taking that money and the money for all the extras this family could have lived without and giving it to Habitat for Humanity or some other cause where people work to help themselves?

I get tired of seeing them build homes in a neighborhood where they clearly don't belong. Upgrade, make bigger and sturdier all you want, but home viewing theater and televisions in every bedroom of the house, etc. is just a little too much for me.

I'm not saying the family doesn't deserve some of this stuff, but it's getting way out of hand people. :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I appreciate the fact that these networks want to give those less fortunate something nice, but 6 televisions in a freakin' kitchen was a little much. What about taking that money and the money for all the extras this family could have lived without and giving it to Habitat for Humanity or some other cause where people work to help themselves?

I get tired of seeing them build homes in a neighborhood where they clearly don't belong. Upgrade, make bigger and sturdier all you want, but home viewing theater and televisions in every bedroom of the house, etc. is just a little too much for me.

I'm not saying the family doesn't deserve some of this stuff, but it's getting way out of hand people. :phhht
    I agree...I think this "new home" is way beyond their means.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast