+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FOX to premiere "Renovate My Family" 09/07

FOX to premiere "Renovate My Family" 09/07

"FAMILY TIME" PREMIERES TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7 ON FOX

Best-Selling Author Jay McGraw Hosts Series Original Episodes Air Tuesdays and Thursdays

FOX makes over America one family at a time with the premiere of FAMILY TIME (working title), Tuesday, September 7 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). The ultimate makeover series presents new episodes every Tuesday (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Thursday (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), with a special 2-hour installment airing on Thursday, September 9 (8:00-10:00 PM ET).

Hosted by best-selling author Jay McGraw, son of Dr. Phil McGraw, FAMILY TIME is not just a home-improvement show – it's a life improvement program that visits families who have encountered some challenge along the way. Whether it be weight issues, physical disabilities or a home that is crumbling, FAMILY TIME can overcome any obstacle, get families back on track and help them forge ahead toward their goals. A panel of makeover professionals – a stylist, an interior designer, a construction crew, and even experts who re-invent cars and pamper pets – will help restore and redecorate the lives of families in need.

In the premiere episode airing Tuesday, September 7 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), the Biggins family from TRADING SPOUSES: MEET YOUR NEW MOMMY continue to pursue their goal of enriching their livelihood and allowing FAMILY TIME's full force makeover team into their lives. Are Al-Mela, Anthon, Chrishara, Zikea, and little Omar ready for a lifestyle examination and reformation?

McGraw spent his adolescence learning and living his father's "Life Strategies." Since he was 19, McGraw has been at the forefront of teen issues, translating his father's philosophies into language teens can understand and enjoy. He is the author of The New York Times bestseller, "Life Strategies For Teens," and "Closing The Gap: A Strategy for Bringing Parents and Teens Together." His most recent best-selling book is "The Ultimate Weight Solution For Teens: The 7 Keys to Weight Freedom."

FAMILY TIME is from Rocket Science Laboratories, the producers of "Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy," "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé" and "Joe Millionaire." Jean-Michel Michenaud, Chris Cowan and Ray Giuliani serve as executive producers. Janelle Fiorito serves as co-executive producer.

I dunno, might be just me, but what was wrong with the Biggins?? I really don't think this show will be hit, it seems like lil Jay wants to be exactly like Papa.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I just saw a commercial for this show I think,but the title is now "Renovate My Family'. They show the Biggins house being torn down. You know I'm begining to think being on a reality tv show ain't so bad after all if you can work it right. Not only do the Biggins get 50 grand for putting up with Tammy ,but now the get a new house to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    I just saw a commercial for this show I think,but the title is now "Renovate My Family'. They show the Biggins house being torn down. You know I'm begining to think being on a reality tv show ain't so bad after all if you can work it right. Not only do the Biggins get 50 grand for putting up with Tammy ,but now the get a new house to boot.
    I don't think I could stand being on a reality TV show, though. I like my privacy too much, and I'm not naive enough to believe they wouldn't edit the tapes to make me look like a bozo.
    I love you, you love me, we're a happy family...

I like my privacy too,but when I see the way all these people are getting hooked up with money and new homes and pimped out rides I think I could endure a little artistic editing. I would take the heat and all the way to the bank while riding in my pimped out ride with those big fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view.

What head injury did the Biggins have, I mean...they have to be shown how to lift a weight and learn how to walk, eat, shop. whatevar... not a very interesting show, this Renovate My Family bull.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

+ Reply to Thread