+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AI Interview with Jason Castro: I Was Going to Win AI, But Then I Got High

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: AI Interview with Jason Castro: I Was Going to Win AI, But Then I Got High

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;2984338;
    I wonder why Santeria wouldn't get cleared, they did that song on Rockstar. It was the only song that Josh did that I liked on that show.
    I'm wondering if they got the clearance and then the producers heard the song and didn't approve of the content. Don't know if that is the case, but I do know they wouldn't let Pink sing "U & Ur Hand" because of the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2984490;
    I'm wondering if they got the clearance and then the producers heard the song and didn't approve of the content. Don't know if that is the case, but I do know they wouldn't let Pink sing "U & Ur Hand" because of the content.

I am wonder if they had to hear U & Ur Hand or if they were smart enough to figure it out from the title?

Wonder if they won't allow She-Bop either.

You may be absolutely correct Blues Songstres!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;2984493;
    I am wonder if they had to hear U & Ur Hand or if they were smart enough to figure it out from the title?
    I'll bet they had to hear it!

FORT Fan

He is one cool dude!! Adorable!!

It was great to see Jason in the audition rounds this time with his younger brother! The brother had a great attitude too that impressed the judges just kind of saying that if his brother could do it so could he!!!! Then to hear Jason say while waiting that he hadn't even heard his brother sing, funny!!!! Hope he makes it past Hollywood so we can see more of Jason in the audience.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12