+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AI 3/6 Recap: The Final Countdown

AI 3/6 Recap: The Final Countdown

Welcome everyone. Itís the night we have all eagerly been awaiting, the countdown to the final 12. This means we soon will only have 2 nights of Idol a week and more importantly, only 2 nights of Seacrest a week. This five minute show is going to be dragged out into an hour and that means every ten minutes or so Iím going to want to hit my own head with a blunt object to end the pain but I will stay strong for you all and keep myself alert. Letís all pull out lots of liquor, tape our eyes open, and stand up so we donít fall asleep and get ready to find out who our top 12 are going to be.

Return of the Beatbox
    To kick the show off we have Blake Lewis back to perform. Times must be tough for him if he only gets invited to perform at a preliminary show. Iíve actually heard some of his music on the radio and like it much better than the song he is performing tonight. He should have performed in group sing with the Idols. The song ends and Ryan tells us we are done with the fun stuff and itís time to build the drama. I canít resist, I ingest alcohol and get to it with the blunt object.

There are 12 empty chairs and it would take like 2 minutes to fill them. Thatís not going to happen though, we are going to stretch this out, increase all these poor kids blood pressure, and make me go slightly insane. They government should use this show as a torture element when trying to get information. It would make most people talk in the first 5 minutes. No one wants to watch all this filler.

Hello, Is It Me Youíre Looking For?

David Cook is the first one to stand, Ryan goes over his results. David is the first to claim a top 12 seat. No one is shocked and Iím super excited. The other David is asked to stand, same routine, and he also claims a top 12 seat. Jason is asked to stand, he is also sent to the top 12 resting area. So far, no surprises and Iím happy with the results. It really comes down to what I think.

On to the girls and just like with the boys, a quick montage of the highlights from their performance night. I wish they would do a montage of all the crap we had to suffer through, that would give the show a little humor for us. Brooke stands first and you can tell she is hoping to go with the same format as the boys got. Ryan reads her evaluations and she claims the first seat for the girls. Syesha is called to stand and she also gets a top 12 stool. Kady is asked to stand and she seems semi happy thinking she made it through. Ryan crushes her dreams and she is our first victim of the elimination show.

Back to the guys, David Hernandez is asked to stand, and he makes it to the top 12. I guess I didnít realize how many Davidís were over on the boyís side. Michael is asked to stand and he better make it or Iím just going to end this recap now. He thankfully makes it and I can go on. Luke is asked to stand and he is out. His song was cheesy and we all get to relive it againÖor fast forward through it like some of us.

To the girls again, Ramiele is asked to stand and she makes it through to the top 12. Carly is the next to go and Ryan quickly announces that she is through and she happily takes her seat. Amanda is up next, still sporting the skunk hair, and she makes it to the top. Christy and Asiaíh are called to the stage, one is leaving and one is going. Before we can get to that though, we must have a commercial. Not that we havenít had enough of them already. Weíre back and the judges give them support and the lucky one in the top 12 is Christy. Asiaíh is out; I donít remember her at all.

After she finishes singing, Danny and Chikezie, are called to the center of the stage. Ryan goes over their evaluations, and Chikezie is in the top 12. Iím glad he made it, I like the way his name sounds and it will be entertaining for the week or two that he stays around.

There we have it, our top 12. The show was not as painful as it could have been. Iím ready for the top 12 performances now. Make sure to tune in next Tuesday and Wednesday to find out who excels and who falls.

I will be doing interviews with all eliminated contestants, feel free to PM me questions you would like me to ask.

Re: AI 3/6 Recap: The Final Countdown

They government should use this show as a torture element when trying to get information. It would make most people talk in the first 5 minutes. No one wants to watch all this filler.
    If they'd just done that, we might have found those WMD. Great recap, Gnomie!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Was I seeing things or did Carly hug Ryan on her way past him? He seemed awkward after the hug.. people don't usually do that, right?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

They government should use this show as a torture element when trying to get information. It would make most people talk in the first 5 minutes.
    I think the Idol method of intelligence might be forbidden by the UN. Great recap. Yardgnome!

Thanks, Gnomie, great job. I've already starting laying in my liquor supply for the season.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the recap!!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Your recap was quick and to the point! Loved it!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread