+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AI6: Interview with Phil Stacey & Chris Richardson: Two Really Nice Guys

Re: AI6: Interview with Phil Stacey & Chris Richardson: Two Really Nice Guys

"hi yardgnome" Thanks for the interview!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Thanks for the interview, yardgnome! Of course, your questions were the best I can't believe so may people asked Chris questions about Blake. Hello! Wait for his exit interview.

I wish someone had asked Chris what he said to the group when they were hugging. They all started laughing...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Thanks for the interview. Both of them seem like really nice, sincere guys. Best of luck to them
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

"Then Iím curious what each of you, if you had to pack three things in your suitcase for the tour, what are they going to be?

P. Stacey: Maybe a toothbrush and maybe a pair of underwear.

Youíve got one more.

P. Stacey: And a comb for my hair.

C. Richardson Iíd have to say a guitar, a toothbrush, and my computer."

Ok The Tooth Brush and Guitar I get.. but a computer over boxers?! Well now Chris!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

They were nice but I just didn't like them all that much, they weren't that great at singing.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Thanks, yardie!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Yardgnome, thanks for the interview! Great questions. They both are nice. I think they both are pretty humble, or at least they come off like that. That must have been neat when they both said your name at the same time!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12