+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AI Results Recap 05/02/07 – Young Guns Go Down In A Blaze Of Glory

Re: AI Results Recap 05/02/07 – Young Guns Go Down In A Blaze Of Glory

I'm glad Chris and Phil went home, I really hope that Blake Lewis stays in it and wins. He's really entertaining I think and a good singer.

Loved your confessions. Brilliantly entertaining recap, AJane. Um, can we at least see a picture of the bandana? Pleeeease?

And if I do say so myself…my “Wanted Dead or Alive” was no worse than Chris’.

My point? I don’t even care who goes home tonight – I just want a glimpse of Jon and Richie playing their guitars.

So does this mean we’ll be done in time for me to catch the photoshoots on America’s Next Top Model? Nope - instead of watching a pack of catty, anorexic crybabies, we’re treated to a different sort of bitch-fight. You know who I’m talking about.

His real girlfriend, not “little Simon”, if you get my drift (and Ryan’s…I think). If it’s Simon’s intent to make Ryan, and the other zillion viewers worldwide tonight uncomfortable – well, mission accomplished.

KiKi and Simon, sittin’ in a tree…

And oh look, it’s Idol’s very own Velvet Teddy Bear making an appearance via satellite from…somewhere. Ruben Studdard is the first Idol-winner-not-as-successful-as-Kelly-or-Carrie (henceforth known as IWNASAKOC)

Thicke as a brick to the head

If I had Jordin’s hair, I’d do a little Elaine-from-Seinfeld dance. Oh, what the hell, I’ll do one anyway. *cocks thumbs and jerks head to the side*

I could have forgiven the horrifying resemblance to dear old dad. I could have overlooked the wispy moustache. But I can’t get over his vocal ability, or lack thereof.

But there’s nothing special about Robin’s voice - it just sounds like someone has his boys in a vice grip. I had to turn down my TV because the neighborhood dogs were starting to gather beneath my window.

Fantasia is IWNASAKOC #2

It’s a nice, classy exit, and the boy is allowed to die like a man.

The beat boxer or the boy-bander will be the next casualty, and they look supremely unconcerned as they wait it out. Uh, guys? I’m pretty sure Ryan isn’t teasing about an elimination this time.

Something for the pain <---[I hear you on the whole paragraph. ]

Breaking my reverie is Taylor Hicks, the third and final IWNASAKOC

Songs about cowboys should never be sung in R&B style, or by metrosexual boy-band wannabes.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Hee. Fabulous recap, AJ.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12