+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AI6: Interview with Haley Scarnato: The Sex Kitten Goes Back to the Litter Box

Re: AI6: Interview with Haley Scarnato: The Sex Kitten Goes Back to the Litter Box

To be completely honest, this was the most frustrating interview I sat in on. So many, "I don't know" type answers to questions. I also left the interview not caring much for her. I am glad I was not being unreasonable.
    Not at all unreasonable! Reading the interview, you can almost feel the frustration of the interviewers, as they try to get Haley to admit to having an opinion or feeling something or remembering what day it is.

My favorite part of the interview...

YardGnome: You had mentioned before that you weren’t expecting songs not to be able to get cleared. Was there any song in particular that you really were looking forward to singing that you weren’t able to get cleared?

H. Scarnato: I’m trying to go back. I can’t even go back to it to even think of which song. There was a song that was – I can’t even remember what it was called. It was so crazy. I can’t remember it. I’m sorry.
    Clearance issues are a big deal -- having to switch songs from your first choice is a big deal -- and every eliminated contestant is asked a similar question, so it's an obvious question to prepare for, especially when the judges have indicated that your song choices aren't great -- and Haley can't remember.

Clock in, Haley! Clock in!

Re: AI6: Interview with Haley Scarnato: The Sex Kitten Goes Back to the Litter Box

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2334638;
    To be completely honest, this was the most frustrating interview I sat in on. So many, "I don't know" type answers to questions. I also left the interview not caring much for her. I am glad I was not being unreasonable.
    I thought the same thing reading -- that it must have been a frustrating interview. All her answers sounded the same ... it is what is it -- everybody loves everybody -- and she's true to herself ... ad nauseum. Nothing against her .. she's a cutie ... just boring.

Thanks for staying awake though that interview and sharing it with us Yardgnome.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-15-2007, 02:04 PM
  2. 04-14-2007, 08:42 PM
  3. 04-14-2007, 08:41 PM
  4. 04-14-2007, 02:45 PM
  5. 04-14-2007, 02:09 PM
  6. 04-14-2007, 12:13 PM
  7. 04-14-2007, 12:05 PM